Chapter 13

Disclaimer: I don't own anything but the story

Ben wakes up, from the loud alarm on his phone. Ben falls down on the ground, not wanting to get up. Too lazy to stay awake, Ben attempts to go back asleep, but is interrupted by Ship licking his cheek. Ben opens one of his eyes and sleepy looks at Ship and sighs. Ben crawls on the floor until he gets into his chair. Ben lays his head in the table as he turns on the computer. He logins in on his school website and gets to work.

    After a little while Ship gets bored and plays with his chew toy, while Ben is stuck on working on his English worksheet. Realizing he has to read a book to understand the worksheet, Ben goes online and finds the audiobook of it and plays it. While Ben is listening to the audiobook, Ben is doing some simple stretches.

    Listening to a couple chapters of the audiobook, Ben gets bored. He plays with Ship and his chew toy. Ben's holding the chew toy as Ship has part of it in his mouth and their tugging the toy. Ben gets done with reading 7 chapters of the book. Ben turns it off and gets back to doing his worksheet.

     After doing most of his school work, not motivated to do anymore. Ben gets up puts his tinted sunglasses on and heads out of his room, with Ship following behind with the chew toy still in his mouth.

    Making himself some lunch, Ben leans on the counter watching Ship playing with his favorite chew toy. Ben gives a small smile at Ship. Ben gives Ship some food and eats his lunch. Hearing some footsteps Ben turns his head and sees a familiar green face.

   "Ah Omni have you finished your school work?" Manhunter asks

   Ben nods his head as he continues to eat his lunch.

   "Good. Once you finish eating put your suit on and I'll teach you how to use the monitors." Manhunter says as he walks away in the direction of the monitor womb.

    Ben looks at Ship who looks back at Ben. Ben pats Ships head and finishes up his lunch. Ben cleans up his and Ships mess. Ben heads back to his room along with Ship and his chew toy.

   Ben grabs his suit and puts it on. Ben grabs his hoverboard and Ship follows behind him. They head to the monitor womb where they see Manhunter waiting for him.

    "Omni your here." Manhunter notices

   "Yep! Reporting for duty." Omni-X jokes

    "Here there's a bunch of computers and stuff, there is also an 3D hologram map of the world. Here we can see hot spots and troubled areas we should look out for. Now usually only I would use it since it has mainly Martin technology but we also infused it with the technology from your world so you will also do it with me." Manhunter explains

   Ben sits down on the chair, with Ship right next to his feet.

"Ok now clear your mind, and link up to everything telepathically." Manhunter explains

Ben clears his mind, and tries to telepathically connect to the monitors. Ben goes through all the monitors all over the world.

"Do you see anything Ben?" Manhunter asks

"Everything seems fine, let me check somewhere else. Something seems wrong in San Jose, California ." Ben says