Chapter 27

Ben was asleep on the floor at Wayne Manor. He was asleep next to Wally who was also over. Dick was already up...he had been up for hours already.

He had gotten ready for school that day, he remembers that he would see Artimis there, he thought about taking a picture with her, without knowing it's him.

He went into the room where, his two friends were dead asleep. He went up to them and shake their bodies to wake them up. 

Wally was brutally woken up. He rubbed his eyes and saw Dick dressed in his private school outfit. He sit up, and leaned against the couch, putting in little effort to waking up Ben.

Bruce came in the room to see Dick and Wally trying to wake Ben up. "Hey you guys. Let Ben sleep in." He said walking away.

Wally looked at Dick and he just shrugged. They walked out of the room and headed to the dining room.

They sat down at the spots they sat at last night and ate a huge breakfast for the first day of school. As they were eating, Ben snuck into the dining room and sat next to Wally in his spot from last night. Wally jumped seeing Ben suddenly show up, but Bruce and Dick noticed his presence.

Alfred came in with a plate of breakfast for Ben and set it in front of him. Ben took small bites out of his breakfast, not feeling that hungry.

"Thanks Alfred." Ben said. Alfred nods his head as he walks away.

"Hurry and eat Dick, Wally. You have school today and you can't be late." Bruce said as he was reading a newspaper.

"Ben, don't you have school?" Dick asks.

"Yeah, but it isn't until tomorrow." Ben responds. Dick nods his head. "He isn't M'gann and Superboy start school today?" Ben asks.

"Oh yeah, bet he's real excited about that." Wally said sarcastically, talking about Superboy.

Dick and Wally finished their break first and Alfred took their plates away.

After Wally finished getting dressed for school, Alfred opened the limo door and took the two to school.

Ben put on his tinted sunglasses, and went down to the bat cave where the zeta-tubes are. Ben went back to the Watchtower and went into his room, with Ship on his shoulder.

They went into their room and Ben turned on the water to take his shower. He undressed himself and stepped in.

He let the hot water hit his body and roll down him. He took in a deep breath.

Tomorrow he starts school again, he wasn't really looking forward to it. Batman going to make him do online school again, he says with Nick still trying to harass me and get me in trouble on purpose, it would be best if I just did online.

He washes his hair out with shampoo and conditioner, cleaning it as best as he can. After rinsing the soap out of his hair, he turns off the water and heads out of the shower.

He takes his towel and dries off his body and hair. He puts on his hero suit and mask. Ben walks out of the bathroom and into his room where Ship was waiting for him.

Ben walks out of his room and to the meeting room. There he sees Captain Marvel waiting for the meeting to start.

"Ay! Marv!" Ben yelled getting his attention.

"Omni!" Marvel yelled back.

They high fives each other and hugged each other. Ship jumped into Marvel arms and licked his cheek. "Ship!"

"Aww how are you doing Ship?" He cooed.

"Ship!"

Ben sat down in his seat across from Captain Marvel. Ship rubbed back into Ben's arms, sitting down in his lap.