Chapter 5

Disclaimer: I don't own anything but the story

Ben has mostly stayed inside his house not going outside unless he needs to buy food, or going to that hill he was at the first night he was here for a fresh breath of air. Ben and Ship have gotten closer since they spend time with each other all the time. Ben sometimes tell stories to Ship about his adventures with Julie and his family. As of right now it's the fifth day of his break and Ben is just sitting in the couch watching tv.

Ben soon falls asleep on the couch, drooling slightly. With Ship still watching the cartoon while sitting in Ben's lap.
————————————————————

"How's Ben doing?" Superman asked Batman

"He's fine, he mostly stays in his house with Ship." Batman says. "He goes out every now and then though."

"That is good, he deserves this break and relax." Manhunter says

"He hasn't have any nightmares, has he?" Wonder Women asked worriedly

"Sometimes." Batman responds.

"At least it's not all the time." Flash says. "I'm sure as time goes by, he won't have any nightmares."

"We should probably talk to Ben about a secret identity and put him in the rotation since the week is up." Green Lantern said

"Don't forget we got to tell the other members about him." Flash added

Batman sighs. "We also need to add him to the zeta-beams and build one near where he lives."

"How about we all go over to his place, when the week is up, that way we could talk to him and figure the best places to set up the zeta-beams." Wonder Women suggested

"Yea, we should also know where he lives, in case of an emergency." Manhunter added

"Then it's decided, after the week is over we'll meet up with Ben and discuss these matters with him." Batman ordered

With that they all left and went back to work on rebuilding the Watchtower. As it's near completion, all they need to work on is the zeta-tubes and the technology, making sure it was up to speed.

The End of the Week

Ben wakes up around 11. This past week he sleeps in late. He doesn't get a lot of sleep at night. He wakes up a lot at night so he doesn't get nightmares. After a couple of minutes of laying in bed, just staring at the ceiling. Ben gets up.

He puts on his regular clothes he usually wears. Green cargo pants, black shirt, green jacket, he puts on some white socks. Ben goes to his bathroom and brushes his hair, messes with his shaggy brown hair and splashes cold water in his face to wake him up. He goes out of his room and heads to the kitchen. He makes himself a sandwich and grabs a bag of chips heading to the couch. He greets Ship whose been waiting for him to come out.

He sits on the couch, eating his late lunch in silence. After being bored and it being too quiet he turns on the tv and watches the news. On the news it was talking about how new superheroes are come out and they joined the Justice League. Ben smiles at the fact that the Justice League is growing and there's more hero's to protect this world. He's not sure he'll be a good hero here, he hardly knows this world and the history here and he's never fought anyone that wasn't an alien. He was worried he wasn't going to be a good hero.