Shikamaru x Temari: Cuddles

Shikamaru was walking towards his house with his girlfriend Temari after a veryyyy long mission that had taken over 3 months to complete. They walked in silence for the first time in god knows how long. Shikamaru was surprised at her lack of reprimanding him, but they just kept walking hand in hand, till they reached his front door.

"You gonna stay here or go stay with your brothers?," Shikamaru finally asked as they stood staring awkwardly at each other. Temari shifted and thought for a moment, before saying.

"Lemme stay here, Kankuro will test my patience, and I just need some goddamn rest," she reasoned while running an exhausted hand through her hair. Shikamaru smiled slightly and cautiously opened the door to his small apartment. After throwing his keys into a bowl, he ran upstairs and threw off his coat. Grabbing a turtle neck, Shika took off his t-shirt and caught Temari staring.

"Like what you see?," he smirked.

"No, definitely not," she answered sarcastically, while rolling her eyes.

"Troublesome woman..." he muttered before throwing on the comfy shirt. She grinned before throwing her arms around his back and tackling him onto the bed. He flew back, but wrapped his arms around her and settled down.

"Now we watch netflix," Temari declared, with a smirk after she put her blond locks back up into the usual buns.

"What a drag..."

Nonetheless, Shikamaru got up from his comfortable position and walked into the living room, with Temari close on his heels. He grabbed an ipad and sat down on the couch. Temari sat down beside him, slyly wrapping her arms around his waist. Shikamaru looked up, slightly surprised, but decided to let it go and relaxed to her touch. Soon, she was resting her head on his chest as they began binge watching a show and quickly fell asleep. They both slept soundly, wrapped in each other's arms, while the show continued on in the background.

It felt so nice to be home.

~The End~

A/N: Sooo, it's kinda short. I get it. DW THO! I shall make a long one soon enough, however it may take me a bit bcs stupid school is messing everything up! Anyways hope you liked the update! - Iki