Neji x Fem Reader: Winter Resort

A/N: Soo in general, my xreader one shots have been doing a little bit better than my standard ships, so I'm gonna try to do every other story xreaders. Also at the beginning of every xreader story I'm gonna show the outfit for the story. So if you read my other ones, I changed the top image to what I imagine the reader wearing. Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy the update! - Iki

You and Neji were on the train into the mountains of Japan. The two of you decided to take a vacation to spend some quality time together. Neji held your hand as you looked out of the window.

"It's so beautiful!", you squealed at the wonderful view. Neji looked over and smiled at the lopsided grin on your face.

"Almost as beautiful as you."

You blushed a little bit and hit him on the side of the head.

"Ow... What the fuck was that for?"

"First of all, watch your fucking tone. Second, just appreciate the view for once dipshit."

"Ugh fine."

You grinned at him pouting and squeezed his face. That just made him pout even more, so for the rest of the ride, you sat beside him quietly while holding hands.

The train jerked to a halt, and you stepped off the train with Neji in tow. After grabbing your luggage, you got into a rental car and drove up to the resort where you would be staying for a few days.

When you reached the assigned room, you gasped at how nice it was. You whirled around and faced Neji.

"Neji."

"Y/N."

"How much money do you spend on this?"

Neji shook his head. "Don't even think about worrying about it."

"Neji..."

"What Y/N?"

You reached up and gave him a quick kiss. He looked down in surprise, but leaned into it and wrapped his hands around your waist.

"Let's unpack," you said abruptly.

"Yeah." Neji was slighting out of breath, but the two of you got your bags out and placed all the stuff you needed into the drawers. You had gotten out your toothbrush, and headed to the bathroom. Neji followed you, and when you turned around, he trapped you on the counter with his hands. His breathing was heavy, and when you looked up, surprised, something was definitely bothering him. You gave him a quick peck, before releasing yourself from his arms.

"What's wrong babe?"

"Nothing..."

Neji sulked for the rest of the day, while you just relaxed on the bed.

"Seriously, what's up?" you were getting slightly worried at this point.

He just turned away and kept pouting. You walked over to him, and hit him on the side of the head.

"Get up bitch. You're the one who wanted to come here, and now you aren't even telling me what's wrong."

He changed the topic.

"You wanna go to the hot springs?"

You were still kinda mad that he hadn't answered your question, but you were still willing to go with him. So you got into your swimsuit and wrapped a bathrobe around your body, as the pair walked to the personal hot spring.

You slid the robe off, and slowly lowered yourself into the warm water. Neji did the same. You sat there awkwardly for a very long time.

"Did I do something wrong?"

Neji didn't answer.

"Please tell me if I did."

"I'm just worried that I'm not good enough, and that one day you'll leave me," Neji whispered softly. Your eyes widened and you saw him blush. Then you burst out laughing. "Why are you laughing..."

You quieted and then replied. "Don't worry about that baby. I'll never leave you unless you really fuck something up, but even then I'll try to see if we can make it work. I love you so much." You gave him a winning smile, and reached over and squeezed his hand.

"I love you more."

At this, you both started fighting about who loved each other more, completely forgetting about the previous conversation.

~The End~