Kiba x Fem Reader: You're the best Y/N!

A/N: Okay sooo. I low key forgot Kiba existed. Get mad at me all you want, but I legitimately forgot he was a somewhat relevant character. My deepest apologies to all the Kiba fans out there, but I'm trying to make up for it with this. The pic above is the fit for the chapter. Hope you enjoy some Kiba fluff! - Iki

"Y/N!"

You turned around and saw a certain dog boy running towards you.

"What Kiba..."

Your best friend pouted at your tone and gave you his best puppy dog eyes.

"Do you wanna go out to get some food?"

"Are you asking me out, or just want me to pay for your food?"

"No, I'm paying and if it's okay with you, a date," Kiba answered, wiggling his eyebrows with a dumb smile on his face. You giggled and nodded.

"Sure."

"You're the best Y/N!"

"Yeah, yeah whatever."

Kiba grabbed your small hand and you walked hand in hand all the way to the restaurant. You knew that Kiba was going to be a little bit forward, but at the same time you didn't really mind the PDA. You guys had been friends for a while and you both knew that you liked each other, however you didn't really do much about it. The two were happy with the relationship you had built up, and it wasn't a surprise when Kiba finally asked you out.

"Let's get take out, then watch a movie at my house," you told Kiba when you were ordering the food.

"Yeah, that'd be fun. Cuddles?"

"Of course moron."

Kiba pouted again and bumped your shoulder.

"You're so mean to me Y/N..."

"If I recall correctly, you said I was the best all but 10 minutes ago," now you were the one smirking.

"And you still are the best. Just occasionally mean."

"You're weird, dog boy."

"You can be mean to me as long as I get cuddles." (A/N: Headcanon, Kiba is a huge cuddle person. No one can convince me otherwise. Like why else would he have a massive dog???)

"I might just take you up on that."

Kiba chuckled and nodded. The lady gave you the bag full of takeout and you looked up in surprise when you saw the amount Kiba had bought.

"Why did you buy so much food?"

"Akamaru obviously."

You rolled your eyes and shook your head.

"Why am I even surprised-"

You two smiled at each other, as you opened the door to your apartment. You put the food on the counter and then threw your TV remote at Kiba.

"Pull something up on Netflix. We can watch anything, just not the kissing booth. Please. I'm begging you." Your face was in a tight grimace at the thought.

"Of course not! Who do you take me for????"

"Someone who would like that movie..."

Kiba faked offense and clutched his heart as if he had been shot.

"How dare you Y/N"

Kiba grabbed a pillow that was on your sofa and came behind you, whacking you with the pillow.

"Oh, you're so on!"

You grabbed your own pillow, and soon enough you two were dancing around the kitchen hitting each other over and over with pillows. Soon enough, Kiba dropped his pillow and just started tickling you mercilessly.

"S-stop-p!!!" you stuttered out in between laughter. Kiba knew your weakness of being especially ticklish. "Th-he f-food is getting-g c-cold."

"Fine."

Kiba stopped and helped you up from the ground. You guys went into the kitchen and you pulled out some chopsticks, and the food, then sat down on the couch.

"Oh good choice! For once you have good taste in your life." (A/N: You picked any movie on netflix that isn't the kissing booth)

"Of course, I chose a good movie. I have immaculate taste."

You smiled and snuggled up to his side, while eating your food with the movie playing in the background. His body was so warm, and with a blanket draped over both of your laps, the position was extremely comforting and cozy. The noises coming from the screen drowned on, as you started to fall asleep while lying in Kiba's lap. He smiled down at your sleeping form and began playing with your soft hair that had come undone during the pillow fight.

"You really are the best Y/N."

Kiba fell asleep too, with a soft grin planted on his face, lasting until he woke up the next morning.

~The End~