Fem Kakashi x Fem Reader: That's pretty stupid of you

"Kakashi wait up!"

She whirled around to come face to face with a breathless Y/N. Her long hair was pulled up into a messy bun that was half falling out from her run.

"What." Kakashi asked in a monotone voice.

"Do you wanna go grab something to eat? With training over and all I thought it would be fun to hang out."

"No."

"Please?" Y/N gave her best puppy dog face, and at last relented.

"Fine."

The gray haired girl would never admit it, but she couldn't say no to that face. Kakashi started walking away.

"You coming?"

Y/N looked up in surprise, "Oh, uh yeah."

.

.

.

.

.

After they had eaten, Y/N grabbed Kakashi's hand softly.

"That was nice, thanks for coming."

Kakashi was blushing under her mask, but pretended nodded.

"Yeah..."

A peaceful silence fell across the pair.

"You're pretty cool."

"That's pretty stupid."

Y/N bonked Kakashi on the head, and then pulled down her mask for a moment, giving her a quick kiss. She then ran off, leaving a stunned girl.

Kakashi immediately missed the soft touch of Y/N's lips on hers. 'Please come back...'

.

.

.

.

.

Kakashi hadn't seen Y/N for a little while, as they were on different squads, and had different schedules, so she was casually walking around, hoping for a glimpse of the beautiful girl.

She saw a bookshop, and although she didn't really like reading, Kakashi knew that Y/N liked to read, at least it was worth a shot. The door opened slowly and she looked around.

Hundreds upon hundreds of books lined the store on neat shelves. It was honestly very impressive, but Kakashi didn't really know what to do with herself, so she just found the magazines because she was dyslexic and they were easier to read. (A/N: Idk why but another headcannon for you guys: Kakashi is dyslexic. Disagree idc but it low key makes sense and I like it, so stay mad.)

"Kakashi-?"

She whirled around and saw Y/N looking flustered, while sitting on a stack of books. Y/N was holding a bright orange book, but was trying to hide it behind her back.

"Come on Y/N, show me what you're hiding."

Kakashi's commanding tone caused Y/N to slowly hand her the book, like a small child reluctantly sharing their candy. Kakashi's eyes widened as she saw what was written in the book labled "Icha Icha Paradise." A deep chuckle came out of her mouth, as an embarrassed Y/N tried to steal the book back.

"Give it back!"

"No, its quite entertaining. I think I might keep it."

"Bastard-"

Kakashi just smiled and grabbed Y/N's hand to run out of the store. They then spent the afternoon reading with the sunset.

"You know, I really missed that kiss you gave me a while back, why don't you give me another one," she finally said, breaking the silence that had covered them.

"Fine~"

~The End~