Shikamaru x Temari: Gender Swap Confession

A/N: Gender swap time :D

Temari was watching Shikamaru's face very carefully, as she tried to explain a simple problem to the stubborn male. Unfortunately, Temari wasn't having it, and focused on her beautiful face. Shikamaru sighed and snapped her fingers in front of his face.

"What a drag... Are you even paying attention," her raspy voice called out, annoyed.

Temari gave her a smirk and nodded. 'Why is his smile so nice...'

Shika looked back with a disappointed look on her face.

"Get back to studying idiot."

Temari pouted, "You're supposed to explain it to me."

"I already did."

"Explain it to me again."

"What a drag..."

Shikamaru pulled the hair that had fallen out of her ponytail back up into a messy bun, and proceeded to explain the previously mentioned problem. Temari began writing on his papaer, and taking notes on all the things that she pointed out. Shikamaru looked over and saw what he was writing down and tsked.

"No, you would use this formation, not that one. It's very obvious-" She had grabbed the pencil and pretty much crawled into his lap in an attempt to erase what he'd written. Temari glanced down in surprise and watched the small kunoichi fixing his work. He liked the way her petite body felt in his body, and the intense focus on her face.

"Are you done yet?"

Shikamaru looked around in surprise, until she realized the position she was in. The girl looked up and punched him on the side of the head.

"What a drag..."

"THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?"

"Shut up. That never happened. Now fix your work."

Temari swore she caught the hint of a blush on her face, but pouted once again, getting back to work.

.

.

.

An exasperated Shikamaru slammed her hands down on the table.

"How are you so infuriatingly stupid?"

"I'm not, you're just bad at explaining things."

"What a drag."

Shikamaru got up, went into presumably her kitchen and stayed there for a while. Temari, obviously becoming concerned, hurried up and saw her sitting on the counter eating ice cream.

"That's not good for you dumbass."

"Yeah, yeah like I give a shit."

Temari openly laughed at the girl.

"Shut it."

The male smiled and sat next to her, slightly brushing their fingers. Shikamaru flushed slightly, then pulled away and walked out towards the balcony. At this point, it was nearly midnight, so the stars stood out beautifully in the sky. The dim light shone across the room, so Shikamaru's face was illuminated and glowing in the night. Temari's heart began racing, and without a second thought, he slowly walked over. Turning her head around, he gave her a chaste kiss on the forehead, before turning around to leave.

This left a stunned Shikamaru frozen in place.

"Get back here."

"Hm?"

Temari started walking over, thinking that he was probably gonna get smacked or something. Instead, he was surprised when Shikamaru leaned up, and captured his lips in a passionate kiss. The tension between them completely broke, causing Temari's arms to wrap around her waist, as Shikamaru grew slightly limp in his arms. He pulled away, and looked at her flushed face, and kiss swollen lips. She had tasted like strawberry ice cream, so Temari licked her lips trying to savor the taste.

"You're beautiful," Temari muttered softly, placing the girl back in his lap.

Shikamaru snuggled up into his chest, "What a drag."

They fell asleep in each other's arms, with the promise of love in the morning.

~The End~

A/N: Sorry for the late updates lmao. I'm busy with school and stuff. But yeah that's abt it. Hope you enjoyed the chapter. - Iki