Sasuke x Naruto: Don't kiss in Public

A/N: Hey lol. Sorry for being dead for a couple months. Anyways I kinda completed the book and I marked it as complete but I kinda wanna keep going also I think my writing's improved so whatever mb. Sooo enjoy the update ig.

Naruto trudged down a beaten path on the way to train with Sasuke. Even though he was always on the look out for new opportunities to train, this was different circumstances. 

*Earlier that day*

Konoha had been pretty peaceful the last couple weeks, and none of the shinobi had any important missions. This meant that the streets were crowded with swarms of antsy and bored ninjas. The last of the Uchiha's was particularly frustrated with the drought of action that had struct the land.

As Sasuke watched people walk up and down the road from a window in the house he was staying, a blob of bright yellow hair streaked across his vision. Deciding to pay his blonde dobe a visit, Sasuke left the house and followed the young boy.

"Why are you following me Teme?" Naruto asked after a couple minutes of Sasuke tailing him.

The latter smirked and at last caught up to Naruto, nearly touching his hand because of the closeness. 

"I just wanted to see you."

Naruto huffed and shoved the raven haired man away from him.

"You and I both know that's not true."

But Naruto began to doubt himself. Although he could admit that he liked men, it was beginning to get increasingly weird as Sasuke began to flirt with him more and more. Naruto also couldn't tell whether or not this was a joke after he had accidentally came out to him a little while before.

The blondie shrugged and continued to walk while the Uchiha pondered a few things in silence. After a bit, the two were gently holding pinkies, but to the passing person they didn't even look like they were touching each other.

Once Naruto reached his apartment, he shoved Sasuke against the building roughly.

"Just what the hell are you playing at," he asked with a husky voice while Sasuke's eyes widened at the man before him.

"I'm not playing at anything?"

"I'm not a little kid anymore, don't do anything stupid and Jesus Christ just forget about what happened a while back," Naruto exclaimed while releasing the Uchiha and running his large hands through his messy blonde hair.

Sasuke watched Naruto and simply chuckled.

"I promise I'm not messing with you, and come with me to train tomorrow. I have something I want to show you."

"Fine."

*Back to Present*

Sasuke watched as the the blondie walked into the field, but was slightly displeased at the dour expression on his face. 'No matter, he will have a much different expression on his face later.'

Although Naruto thought that Sasuke was just messing with him after that one incident, the Uchiha was actually aware of the crush Naruto had on him because of Ino. One day he stopped by to get some flowers for his families grave, and she had spilled the tea. 

He was honestly surprised that anyone, let alone one of the most bighearted people he had met, who had seen him at his worst, would ever fall in love with him. All those girls back in the Academy never really liked him, all the liked was his looks and status. That isn't what he wanted at all.

"Are you here Teme?!?" Naruto shouted impatiently while pacing around in the center of the field.

Sasuke hopped down from his perch and landed directly in front of the blondie, only a couple inches away from his face.  A blush immediately filled Naruto's face but Sasuke ignored that for now.

"Is there anything new you're working on Dobe?"

Naruto sighed, "Nope, because of this stupid drought thingy I can't really do much, let alone practice something new without field experience."

"You wanna practice something else?" Sasuke challenged.

He kept moving closer and closer until Naruto's back hit a tree with a thud. Naruto began to pant nervously and he couldn't look Sasuke in the face at all. He began to cover his face with his hands, but the Uchiha gently grabbed it and tried to pull it away.

"Stop it Teme, I looked stupid right now..."

"Don't you always looked stupid?" Sasuke said with a grin.

Naruto smiled and finally felt a little more comfortable as he playfully wonked Sasuke on the side of his head. The both grinned at each other before leaning in gently and taking each other's lips in their own.

Sasuke moved his hands down to Naruto's slim waist, while the latter's moved up into his raven hair. The kiss deepened and Naruto began to moan once Sasuke began sucking on his tongue. He pushed Sasuke away a little with a huge flush on his face.

"Maybe we shouldn't try doing that out in the middle of the woods. Also the little academy kids are about to walk in here any second, we should probably get out of here."

Sasuke sighed, but realized Naruto had a valid argument and they both walked hand in hand back into Konoha as the sky was painted in a vibrant red hue, setting the tone for the romantic dinner they had that night.

~The End~