𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

"i hope you've learned your lesson." liam says walking into my room. "if you're here to make fun of me you can walk right back out of that door." i smirk. he sits on the end of my bed and looks at me then shakes his head.

"only you would slip and fall while you're already in two casts." he laughs. "yeah whatever." i throw a pillow at him.

he catches it and lays on it. "how does it feel to be bedridden?" he laughs at me again. "it feels amazing." i say matching his energy.

i admire how everyone around me tries so hard to keep me happy. especially liam, it took me a while to figure it out.

"any plans for today?" he asks in a different tone. i look around me. "yup, big plans for today. i'm going to read, watch tv, sleep and do it all over again." i make him laugh. i wasn't joking. unfortunately this was my punishment. "boring." he sits closer to me.

"then entertain me." i suggest. i could really use the company. after all, i'm going to be like this for the next few months. "entertain you? hmm." he gets off the bed and stands in front of it. knowing liam, i already know what he's about to do. he starts to take his shirt off and starts to dance like a male stripper.

"you know that's not what i meant." i cover my face. the view was great but no thanks. no more boys, no more accidents, no more relationships. just me and madeline. "it was just to make you laugh. how can i entertain you?" he puts his shirt back on and sits next to me.

"talk to me." i lay down. i didn't care what we talked about, i just needed someone here with me. "okay. i'll tell you how my day was today. i woke up, made myself breakfast, a real breakfast not cereal and i did a nice workout."

i wait for him to finish but he doesn't. "that's it? that's all you did today?" i raise an eyebrow. "why are you making fun of my daily routine?" he sounded fake hurt. "i didn't say i didn't like it..." i shrug. "okay then can i entertain you by giving you some advice?"

"sure, i could always use some help."

he sighs.

great. this man is about to give me a whole speech.

"do what makes you and maddy happy."

again, i wait for more.

"that's it? that's your advice?" i ask kind of shocked. "why are you attacking me today?" he puts his hand over his heart. "i'm not even attacking you." i roll my eyes.

"okay fine... where do you want to see yourself in ten years?"

his question was so simple but it took me a minute to answer.

"ten years? i'll be thirty and madeline will be thirteen," the thought of me being thirty terrifies me. however, i'd love to see pre-teen maddy. "ten years from now i'd want to see myself extremely happy. i'd be a successful pediatrician. hopefully we'd live in california or any other place far from here. shit, maybe we'll stay in washington for maddy. she'd grow up here like me."

i close my eyes and think of how i'd look in ten years. "i'd be able to walk again that's for sure." i laugh. "would we still be friends?" he asks. i scoff. "you helped me heal from my past. of course we'd still be friends. we're going to be best friends forever."

☀︎☀︎☀︎

a/n: um hey yall. sorry it took me so long to release this chapter. a lot of shit has been going on in my life. i am so over this book LMAOOO like i can only write so much and come up with shit. i was already reaching when i made them get into a car accident PLSSSS. i never expected to even make a sequel kdsjkasak BUT THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO READ THIS "SERIES" FROM THE BEGINNING TO END UGH LOVE YALL FR. but i dont wanna be that author that just adds unnecessary things to keep a dead story going yk? so with that being said. FOREVER MY BABY IS ENDING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!! i will keep writing because i love to write but i know i'm mostly known for mbfb bc that book blew tf up so im not expecting yall to read any of my other books but its time to shift my attention elsewhere. its been so mf hard to come up with ideas for this book but i realized it is what it is. bri is grown now and she has a kid... NEXT! lol jk but seriously, she's mature now and has healed from her past, now the end must come!

ILY GUYS SO MUCH PLS DONT HATE ME!!!!!