First

It all goes black. Fear rushes through my body reaching the back of my head and pulling me down. Chains  start grinding and I can feel that I am going up. I huddle myself in a corner and bury my head in my knees. I hear a ringing noise constantly in my ears and I just want to cut them off. I look up and just see darkness. The box starts shaking and I am terrified that it is just going to drop. But it doesn't. It stops. The ringing in my ears start to fade away but is replaced with the sound of a screeching alarm. I see a line of light hit my face and look up again. The roof of the box opens  and I stand up to investigate. 

There is a clear blue sky above me and all around me was bright green grass. I jump out the box and looked around. At first I didn't notice, but then I saw. The whole place was surrounded by walls.  Dark grey walls covered in moss and ivy. It just looked like a vast field but it is like I am trapped. There seem to be some passage ways - 4 to be exact. I walk towards one and I suddenly hear some clanging noises. The walls start to move?! They get closer and closer together until  they finally completely shut. I stand in silence for a moment and that's when it hit me. I couldn't remember a thing. 

Thoughts start to rush through my head. Why can't I remember anything. WHY? AAAA this is so frustrating. How old am I? What's my name? I go towards what looks to be a platform and see a hammock - at least I can remember what they are - and some other things. I look for two trees and some shade. I tie the hammock up by a corner on the trees and hope that it doesn't break. I sit in it for a moment and start to sob. Why did I have to be here. Why me. I don't want to be alone. I hated being alone. There is no one near me and I am stuck in a field on my own without anything to do. How fun.