George

We stay for a while by the fire comforting the greenie. We all go to the homestead and the greenie sleeps in the hammock next to Gally's?! We all wake up and Newt asks

"Hey greenie, remember your name yet?"

"No, wait yes - IT'S GEORGE"

"Welcome to the Glade George" I say. "Me and Minho are going to go out running earlier today just so we can come back and spend time with George. Newt and Gally can you show him all the possible jobs he can do?"

"Sure y/n" says Gally. Me and Minho run through the Glade doors and into the maze. 

"George seems nice" I say

"Yes but him and Gally seem to get along so soon he won't be" Minho says.

"Don't be so rude shank." We run down the maze and Minho asks,

"What if we only ever get boy gladers y/n"

"Well then I will just have to be more tough I guess"

"Yes but what of they take advantage of you y/n,"

"They won't Minho, even if they do I will just kick them in the balls and rip their eyes out" I say smirking.

"Y/n it's not funny. We should actually make permanent rules like Gally said months ago,"

"Ok fine but I have final say, ok Minho"

"Ok" he replies. We finish running and we go towards the Glade doors. We see George and Gally laughing away by the fire. Newt runs over.

"How was running today" He asks.

"Go-" I try to say then Minho cuts in and says

"Why the hell is George getting along with Gally"

 "I don't know. Gally just showed him what he had built and he was really impressed. Now they can't be separated from each other" Newt explains "then they bloody left me and I had to do all the work by myself"

"Well thank god Gally is finally getting along with someone" Minho says. 

"Newt can you get Gally and George and tell them to come into the meeting place Gally built?" I ask.

"Yep I'll go now" He replies. Me and Minho go into the meeting room and I stand in the middle of all the seats surrounding it. Gally had built all of this. It looked amazing. Gally, Newt and George all come in.

"Gally this looks incredible"

"Thanks y/n, why did you want us?" He asks.

"A few months ago you said we should put in some rules. Minho brought it up again in the maze today so I thought maybe we should put some in place. Any ideas?"

"Do your part" Gally says "and never leave the maze unless you are a runner and have y/ns permission"

"Never harm another Glader" Newt puts in.

"And never touch y/n" Minho says. I look at him. 

"Yes definitely - never lay hands on y/n" Newt agrees.

"Great now a protective Newt as well as Minho." I say.

"It's for the best y/n" Newt says.

"Mhm" I say.