Bad Mood

"ok y/n what do you think of Gally now" says Minho

"I think he wants to leave, just like I did"

"Well I think he is a selfish shank who acts all tough but is a cry-baby" Minho answers

"Give the guy a break Minho"

"How could you say that. The guy just just insulted you."

"well I guess that's just who I am" I say. Minho and I go towards Gally who is sitting in front of the cage he built. "Gally what is that?"

"I'm calling it the slammer and it's where people who disobey the rules go" he explains

"but we have no rules" I say

"well make some" Gally leaves as he says this and I look at Minho.

"Ok fine he is a selfish shank" I say.

"finally" sighs Minho. 

"The guys got a point though. If we are going to get a new greenie every month we need some rules. And like we said in the maze we need to decide on jobs" 

"Yes but can we do jobs tomorrow - I'm so tired" yawns Minho

"rule number 1 - no excuses for not doing work" I walk off

"HEY" shouts Minho

"what?" Minho runs towards me and tackles me to the ground. I start screaming and laughing.

"CAN YOU TWO SHUT THE FUCK UP" shouts Gally

"OH MY GOD" screams Minho. I go towards Gally and say,

"Gally, if this is going to work you need to be with us. We have a plan. We are going assign roles and jobs for everyone-"

"but there is only 3 of us" Gally exclaims

"By the end of the year there will be 12 people, we need to prepare for that. We can make jobs and make sure everyone feels safe and at home here."

"what jobs do you have in mind?" Gally asks.

"Well we can have medjacks, slicers, builders, runners, gardeners, cooks, track-hoes and more"

"ok"

"Gally we need keepers to be in charge of each job. Do you want to be keeper of the builders?"

"fine" he replies.

"thank god" says Minho.

I make everyone dinner. Gally seems to be in a better mood then before which was good. Me and Minho start singing and dancing and Gally just sits and stares into the sky.

"what do you think is wrong with him" Minho whispers

"I don't know" I reply.