Gally

"Minho what the fuck is greenie" I ask

"I don't know I just said it" He replies shyly

"its fine we will just go with it" I say to make him feel better. At this point I had completely forgotten about the new greenie. 

"guys where am I" He asks coldly

"welcome to the Glade" I say. "you will receive luxury living and an amazing home" I say sarcastically. Minho smirks. The greenie jumps out of the box and pushes Minho over. 

"I think he's a bit pissed y/n" Minho says

"I figured" I replied. The greenie gets up and shouts 

"TELL ME WHERE WE ARE"

"We have already told you, we are in The Glade" I exclaim

"ok but what is this place" He asks.

"come with us" Minho says. We show the greenie around the Glade and he is impressed by what me and Minho have accomplished.

"what type of job do you want greenie" I ask

"JOBS" Him and Minho both shout.

"well now we have 3 people we can all be assigned to some places. Me and Minho will explore the maze-"

"maze?" the greenie asks.

"oh yeah, we are stuck in a maze that changes every day. There are grievers which sound like screaming animals which I'm sure you will love" Minho says. That's when the greenie realised, he couldn't remember a thing. 

"why can't I remember anything" he asks whilst a tear rolls down his face.

"if you are like me and Minho you should remember your name in about 4 hours, but not anything else" I exclaim. By this point the 'tough' greenie is bawling like a baby. 

"it's going to be okay, Minho and I both felt like this but we all have each other now, and that will make it 100x easier." I say assuringly. 

"ok" he says. He walks over to the homestead and sits on a a hammock. I give him a cupcake and he frowns.

"am I trapped here" He asks.

"Just for the moment, me and Minho have it all figured out. We will get you out of here"  I say.

"ok, if you say so" he replies. He picks his hammock and it's the one furthest away from me and Minho.

"what's his problem?" Minho asks. 

"he is probably just confused and scared Minho" I answer. We all try to fall asleep but the greenie is extremely scared of the maze moving and the Grievers. He comes over to our hammocks and says,

"you two go out there everyday?" 

"yes but the grievers don't come out at that time" I reply.

"How long have you been here" The greenie asks.

"I have been here 2 months and Minho has been here 1. We get new resources of the platform every week and a new greenie every month. The maze has 8 different layouts and once they have gone through all 8 it goes to the beginning again"  I say.

"oh" He replies. Minho is just sitting there confused until he finally says

"greenie shouldn't you know your name by now?" 

"yeah you should. Are you not telling us?" I say.

"I know my name but I don't think you 2 assholes-"

"shank not assholes" I chip in

"um ok, anyways I don't think you deserve to know"

"you don't even know my name yet greenie" I say.

"what is it then" he replies.

"I don't think you deserve to know shank"I say

"for gods sake. My names Gally all right" He says

"Great, this is Minho and I'm y/n"