The Changing

1 hour later..

Nick is still asleep and everyone is gathered around him, even Gally. 

"How did this happen" Gally finally says.

"We went in the maze, Nick wanted to split up. I heard Grievers so I ran back and called for Minho. That's when we saw one. Nick didn't see but the Griever spotted him. Nick went towards it and then the Griever moved. Nick started to run but tripped and the Griever stung him. Then it went away" I explain.

"Do you think he will be ok?" Alby asks,

"We don't know" Minho answers. Nick wakes up and gasps for breath and starts screaming. We all run over to him and hold him down. He starts saying that they are coming for us and just talking gibberish. Veins start coming out of his body on his face and Nick is screaming continuously. Then something strange happens. He suddenly stops screaming and starts crying. 

"Nick can you hear us" I ask. No reply. He is just frozen still like he is in a different reality. He keeps on muttering it's all my fault and I'm sorry.

"Alby can you make lunch and you three stay here" I say. I run off to the map room and mark off where the Griever was. I then write down everything that had happened in the maze on a piece of paper and stick it up on the wall. I go back to the med-jacks and see that Nick has stopped crying. Everything had stopped. "Is he okay" I ask

"He said I'm sorry and then just shut off" Newt says. 

"He hasn't woken up since" Minho explains. 

"Ok here is what we are going to do. One person will stay here at a time and keep an eye on him. If something happens just shout ok. I won't let Alby rotate with us because he will not know what do. We have all been here months so we know; I don't want any arguing with this ok"

"Got it boss" Minho says,

"Yep" Newt and Gally say.

"I'll wait here first" I exclaim. Minho and Gally leave but Newt stays with me. 

"Y/n we never really finished talking about um our relationship" Newts says,

"Well what do you want to talk about" I answer,

"I don't know, I don't know if I have ever had a girlfriend or anything like that so this is basically the first time for me"

"I don't have any memories either Newt" I say

"I know" He says smiling,

"So what are we going to do?" I ask,

"Well first things first, y/n will you be my girlfriend?" 

"I thought you'd never ask" I say. He leans his head towards mine and we kiss. He puts his arms around my shoulders and I run my fingers through his soft blonde hair. 

"Ugghh can you two get a room" Nick groans,

"Shit sorry Nick, how are you feeling?" I ask,

"I don't know, bad I guess" He explains "I have a throbbing headache. But y/n I got some memories back"

"Wait wha.."