Alby

Time skip around 1 week...

There is 5 minutes until the next Glader comes. None of the boys are that excited now we just want to get everything over and done with. There is nothing new in the maze but Gally has turned really angry and wants nothing to do with anyone. I make the blanket this time but I didn't put much effort into it. 

1 minute until the box is due to arrive..

Me, Minho and Newt all sit on the log and Gally is nowhere to be seen. I imagine he doesn't want to look at the box ever again after what happened to George. We eat our lunch and keep our eyes glued on the box. 

"It's gonna be a girl" Minho says whilst eating,

"Nah it's definitely going to be another boy" Newt says. "What do you think y/n"

"Don't know but likely a boy" I say. We hear the noise of the box start whirring and then it stops. We all open it up and there is a boy.

"Told you shank" Newt says,

"Hey greenbean" I say "you are in the Glade. We will give you a tour in a minute. Any questions ask us after" I tell the greenie about the maze and jobs we have. He likes the idea of all of them so I just say he can do some one day and others the next. 

"Why can't I remember anything" He asks,

"You will only remember your name which will come back to you when you are sleeping probably"

"How long have you been stuck here" He asks

"A long time" replies Minho. The greenie remembers his name during the night just like I said and he writes it on the wall. I see George's name. It's crossed out. Gally must have done it. The greenies name is Alby.

"Why is this name crossed out" Alby asks,

"We don't talk about that" Newt says,

"Why?" Alby replies

"We just don't ok Alby" I say frustratedly. 

"Ok sorry" He says. I walk off and Newt follows me.

"Are you sure you're ok y/n?" He asks. I shake my head "come here" Newt says. He pulls me into a tight hug and I rest my head on his shoulders. We walk to the homestead and I'm about to go to my hammock but he pulls me into his. He hugs me and I fall asleep in his arms. I felt safe and all my worries went away. He then whispers into my ears "Your bloody amazing you know that y/n." I smile. We wake up with Alby and Minho staring at us right above our heads.

"Ugh wwwhhaatt" I groan,

"Nothing, absolutely nothing" Minho says. He looks at me and tilts his head towards Newt raising his eyebrows, I roll my eyes. "Come on guys up you get, y/n we got to go running"

"How could I forget" I say sarcastically.