Change

I wake up and Minho is already ready. "What you doing" I mumble

"Getting ready to go into the maze" he replies.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that" I say. I get up and go to the gardens to check on the plants and then make breakfast. I pack the backpacks and weapons and we get ready to leave. He brings our map from yesterday with him. " Hey Minho?" I ask

"Yh?"

"I was thinking last night, everything seems to have a routine. Every week I get supplies and the maze doors open and close at the same time. You arrived exactly on 1 month of me being here. What if we get a new person every month?"

"Well I don't know y/n, you have been here longer than me" He says. I put my head down and go to the wash room to wash my face. I see him by the doors ready to go when I come out. "Ready to leave shank"

"Yep" I shout. We walk into the maze. We go down the first passage again but something strange happened when we got to the end. I don't think Minho noticed so I double checked the maps before I showed him again. "Minho, this wasn't what it was like yesterday." I exclaim.

"What do you mean" he asks. I show him the map. "Great" he says sarcastically. I turn the map around so I have a blank piece of paper and draw out the new map. I label the first map 1 and the second one 2. We walk around just like we did yesterday making sure we don't get lost. I look around at the massive walls and think about being stuck here forever. We come back after 2 hours as we wanted to get more information. We put the maps up in the map room and I make lunch. We had chicken which was actually quite nice. Minho helped me :) 

I asked him if he wanted to help me make a treehouse and he did. I made some cushions and blankets and tried to make it all cosy. We had to climb quite far but it was worth it when we got to the top. I make a stew for dinner and bring it up to the treehouse using a piece of rope and bucket and we sat down and stay up quite late talking. We then both fall asleep. Next morning I realised it was already 9:00 so I wake Minho up and we prepare to go looking in the maze again.