No Minho You're Wrong

I wake Newt up to show him the walls opening. 

"Ready for your work today Newtie?"

"Yep" He answers.

"I will show you all of the jobs in the space of a couple of days and you can pick what you like best. The first one is a runner" I explain "That's what me and Minho are, you basically run around the maze looking for a way out" 

"Ok that sounds simple enough" He says 

"It's not as easy as you think" I say "can you draw a map?"

"Yes, but will I be with you and Minho when running or do we all split up" 

"At the moment we all stick together but that might change" I say.

"Ok but what if I get lost?"

"Well that is what the breadcrumbs are for" I say "you make a path and you can follow it, me and Minho don't do that anymore but cause you are new I think you should" I get Minho and I prepare the backpacks. I give Newt a water bottle and we go into the maze. Newt stops when we get to the end of the path and look back at The Glade.

"Y/n are you sure we won't get stuck or run into any Grievers"

"I don't know. Grievers only seem to come out of night but that doesn't mean they won't come out at day, and we only spend 5 hours here everyday, that means we have so much time to get out" I say "anyway you are safe if you stay with me" He still looks unsure so I hold his hand and say "come on, you will love it"

We all run and fill in our maps then turn around after a few hours. "Now that wasn't so hard was it Newt"

"No but only cause you were there" We both smile. I turn around and see Minho make a gagging face and I stick my middle finger up at him. I see Gally and ask him

"Hey Gally, how was building today?"

"Yeah it was good, I made a late lunch for everyone"

"Thanks so much Gally, I was dreading doing that"

"No problem" He answers. He seems in a much better mood and suprisingly happy for once. We all sit by the fire pit until Minho tells me to help him wash up. 

"Y/n, you like Newt don't you?" He says

"Well I don't know - he's a nice guy"

"I don't believe you"

"Shut up shank" I say whilst laughing. Newt comes in through the door.

"Hey what's this place?" he asks. 

"This is the washroom - it's where we clean dishes and ourselves"

"Okay thank you y/n" he leaves.

"He definitely likes you y/n"

"No he doesn't. Just as a friend"

"Hhmm"

"Your wrong Minho, you're very very wrong"