Hidey hole

I eventually leave the treehouse and go to the homestead. All the boys are asleep apart from Minho.

"In you come" He says and gestures me to come into his hammock. I fall in and he whispers,

"You good?" 

"Yeah just tired" I reply. I set my alarm for 6:00 in the morning and then I doze off. My alarm goes so I get out of my hammock and get ready to run. Minho and Nick come a few minutes later and help me get organised. Frypan makes us all sandwiches and gives us a water bottle. Today it is the day where the hole should reappear. We enter the maze and Ben goes off with Nick and I am still with Minho. We sit down for lunch and I say that I am going to go round the corner to see something. I try to see if the room in the wall was still there; I find some vines and I pull them apart and there it is. The room. I push the door and look in. It is dark but with some lamps it would be nice.

 I decide that I was going to run back to the Glade and get some objects and lights for the room so that I can use it to escape from everyone for a while. I tell Minho that I am feeling sick so I run back to the Glade and sneak in. I get a spare hammock and a lamp for starters and put them in a wheelbarrow. I then get lots of water bottles and some food from the kitchen. I run back into the maze with the things and put them in the hole. I again run back to the Glade and say hello to Frypan. I help Gally with the building and see Newt in the gardens with Zart. He spots me and walks over.

"What happened love?" He asks,

"Nothing. I just felt a bit sick that's all" I reply.

"Oh ok then" He starts to go back but then turns around and says "I'm sick of us being in a fight y/n. I can't handle it I just want to be able to talk to you"

"So am I" I reply. I walk in to hug him and I feel complete again. The runners come back through the doors and we all sit by the bonfire with our food.

"You feeling better yet y/n" Minho asks,

"Yeah it was probably from being tired but I had a rest so I feel much better now" I answer. It is nearly time for bed and the Gladers are pretty tired so I go to bed with Nick, Zart and Billy and the others stay up. There is a lot of shouting and singing thus I get up and look to see what was going on. I think they were drunk because I saw Minho drinking Gally's alcoholic drink.

"CAN YOU GUYS BE QUIET" I shout,

"WHOOPSIES WE HAVE BEEN CAUGHT BY THE BOSS" Minho says even louder.

"Ugh fuck it. Give me the drink" I take the drink from Gally's hand start sipping it. It tasted extremely strong this time. "How much alcohol did you put in Gally"

"A lot" He replies very loudly.