The Glade

I go to bed and wake up to the walls opening. I check my watch and see that it is 6:00. So they open at 6:00 and close at 5:45. I water the plants again and add a glass roof to the garden. I make a cupboard with some wood and put all the garden tools in there. I finish that and start to make a washing room. This is for washing and cleaning clothes and other things like that. I also make the blood-house. I found some animals in the woods and made a little farm for them. I made the blood house for me to get meat. I hate doing this but I need the food. I try to make it look nice but I hate going in there. 

4 days later......

It has now been a week since I have come up in the box. I have finished building  everything and now I am trying to work out how to do everything. The plants are looking good and the few animals are ok. The walls have the same pattern of opening and closing and I have got used to sleeping with the Grievers making noises. I am too scared to go past the walls. Scared I won't be able to come back and have to spend the night with the Grievers. I put the syringes into the med-jack hut as I assume it is a cure for something. I am pretty bored now. I have done everything I need to do. I just want to see someone. Just for a couple of hours. Just to have a social interaction with someone different than the pigs and cows.

I hear a noise. I turn around and see that the platform has disappeared. This was something different. I wonder where it had gone. 

1 day later.....

I woke up and the platform had come back up. With more resources. More food, more utilities and more wood. This time they gave me a needle and some thread along with some fabrics. Do they expect me to make my own clothes. NO WAY. But it would take up a lot of time, but it's so boring. I decide in the end to make a top cause mine was a bit ripped. I was better then I thought I would be but it still felt like I was dying slowly.