Reunited

Y/n's point of view

"I missed you too Minho" I say. I thought that Minho would find me I just didn't know when. I felt so happy when I hugged him, the last week was torture without him.

"Nice hole this is" He says,

"Yeah, I built stuff to keep me entertained" I reply

"Why did you leave, everyone thought you died"

"Even you? Wow Minho I thought you had faith in me"

"I thought you wouldn't be dumb enough to go out here - you were but you made it work" He exclaims "Now y/n why did you leave" I stay silent for a few moments.

"I had to go Minho, I had to be away from everyone. I needed to stop being a leader for a few days"

"So this has nothing to do with your argument with Newt"

"I guess it did. He made me realise everything I was doing wrong and I needed a break. Plus he had broken up with me so that didn't help"

"Y/n he hasn't been able to cope. He knows it's his fault and he is extremely depressed without you. He feels so much guilt and practically fainted into Gally's arms after realising what he had done"

"Do you think he forgives me?" I ask,

"I think he wants you to be alive and to apologise to you" Minho explains "He really misses you y/n" 

"What about the other Gladers"

"Gally has gone savage. Nick has lost all hope and the others aren't working. The Glade is a mess"

"Even Fry?"

"Apart from Fry" He says laughing "He saw the things you took for the kitchen and we worked it out. He knows your alive"

"Thank god," 

"Are you going to come back?" Minho asks,

"Minho I don't think I'm ready" I answer,

"What do you mean your not ready"

"I mean I can't face the music of all the questions and having to be in charge again"

"Did you not hear me before y/n. The Glade is basically dying without you. The only person actually doing work is the slopper Billy. Everyone else has given up"

"Minho I can't do i-"

"Yes you can. I'm with you and all you have to do is walk in like nothing happened"

"LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED MINHO. I'M NOT READY. I CAN'T FACE ANOTHER ARGUMENT WITH NEWT"

"I'm sure you can"

"HE BROKE MY FUCKING HEART MINHO. I HATE HIM"

"You obviously don't because you are still wearing your necklace he gave you"

"No you're right. Of  course you're right, I love him" 

"What's all that noise?" Someone from outside says. Minho looks behind the door,

"It's Nick" Minho says,

"Shit" I reply. 

"Come on y/n. He's one of your closest friends" Minho exclaims "Nick I'm over here" Nick comes running towards us. I try to hide in the dark.

"What's this?" He asks,

"A hole in the wall where y/n has been hiding" Minho explains,

"Thanks for that Minho" I say sarcastically

"Y/N" Nick shouts.

"Hi Nick" I say. I go in to hug him.

"I can't believe your not dead"

"I have my ways" I say smiling. "Where's Ben?" 

"He went back to the Glade" Nick replies. "Are you coming back"

"I'm no-" I try to say

"She is" Minho says smiling,

"Good, we need to get everyone back in line" Nick says.