Past the front walls

We walk through a passage sort of thing. It was quite dark but you could clearly see the sky above. The walls were extremely high so high that you could not climb them and there seemed to be a lot of them. I drew a long line to show that passage on my piece of paper. When we got to the end there were 2 other passages. Left and right. We went to the left so this time I drew left on the map. I did this with everything we saw. We carried on walking for a while until Minho says, "y/n, is this a maze?"

"I think it might be." We head back because an hour was nearly over. We come back to the Glade and go to the homestead. 

"y/n if this is a maze it will take a while to get out. What if we have a look for 1 hour everyday so we can if we can find a way out. We can try all the combinations. It might take a while but it will give us something to do and will help us get back home or whatever home is" Minho says.

"Yes." I reply

"Only yes? you normally have a lot more to say." he asks.

"well I'm not in the mood for talking. I just need to think" I walk off and go to a bit of space in the Glade I get my map and found some sticks and try to create what was on my paper. I then made a hut and a table thing and put the sticks on that. I name it the map room. Minho finally finds me and says.

"What's this"

"It's the map room. Just made it. We can put all of our findings in here. We are going to be here a while so I might as well make something to remember it" I say.

"Wow that's smart. You made that so quickly."

"Well a month with no one around gives you nothing to do. So I did loads of building and other things." I show him the room I made for all of the clothes I had to sew. "I hate sewing but it looks great and it means I can change. And no, i'm not making any for you"

"You shank" he says

"I know" I say whilst smirking. I go make a fire and we sing and dance together. We then get really tired and I fall asleep in his arms.