Broken

Newt's point of view....

Y/n has been gone 3 days now. She can't be gone. No I won't let her be. I grab some fertiliser and see Minho in the map room. I go in.

"What you doing Minho" I ask,

"She's not stupid enough to go in the maze Newt. She has a plan, I have known her for so long and she is to smart to go out there" 

"Minho believe me I don't want her to be gone but if she ran into the maze there is no way she is getting back out." Minho is grieving the most. They were best friends and y/n helped him through everything. I miss her more than anything but Minho is really broken. The day finishes and there is no sign of y/n. We all go into the homestead and sleep in our hammocks. I grab onto the blanket y/n made me and tried to fall asleep. But I couldn't. Minho, Nick and Fry are all awake too. Minho gets up and I follow him.

"Where you going?" I ask. He doesn't reply. He walks over to the walls with names on and just stares at y/n name. Fry and Nick are now here as well. I stare at her name and feel a pit in my stomach. Tears are falling down Minho's face and I don't realise mine are too. Nick and Fry both go to the bonfire and just stay still and me and Minho are left alone.

"Minho" I say trembling "Do you really think she is alive"

"I think. I think she knows better than to do something like that but you shank made her pretty upset so I wouldn't be suprised if she didn't come out" Minho answers. He still hasn't crossed out her name so I think he has hope. 

"She has to be alive. SHE CAN'T BE GONE" I scream. Minho still contains himself and says,

"Maybe you should have thought about that before you broke her heart" He walks over to the bonfire and sits down with Fry and Nick. I still stare at her name and start crying. 

"Y/n I'm so sorry. I was stupid. I am stupid. I led you to this. I can't survive here without you" I fall to my knees and bury my head in my arms. Gally walks over and says,

"Newt, I lost George ok, it will get better. It just takes time" He pulls me up from the floor and I fall into his arms. He pulls me over to the bonfire with the others. None of us speak.