24

Carlo POV
As I flip though the channels on tv my phone rings.
"Hey Caleb what's up"
"Have your humans mated yet"
"Caleb it's not like I can force them"
"True but you can get some of that sent stuff"
"You mean pheromones?"
"Ya that's it!"
"Ya no I want then to do it naturally"
"If you say so"
"Anyway want to come over"
"Ya sure be there soon"
After I hang up I go back to the tv. The channel I flipped to had a documentary on humans.

Tv
When humans are first caught from the wild they tent to have violent tendencies. That can go for both male and female. Females can be more scared vs violent but they can still lash out. Now when getting a new wild human make sure there is no way for them to escape, if they do they will end up dying since this planet is unfamiliar. Remember you are there only lifeline here. Wild humans can take up to 6 months to give you there trust. Remember they where wild at one point so they can still bite and lash out thinking they can get what they want. Discipline is an important factor in your relashinship with your human. You need to show them your the boss but can be relied upon. You don't want to scare them into submission. They can become distant and tent to try to survive on there own and end up dying.

Tv end

I turned off the tv and started to clean up a little before Caleb gets here. I wash the dishes in the sink and pick up any cloths that I had lying around. I admit I wasn't the cleanest but it's not like it's so bad I can't walk. Just a little mess here and there and it only takes 5 minutes to clean. Soon there was a knock on my door.

"Hey Caleb"
"So where the humans"
"In there room why"
"I want to see them!"
"Alright but there sleeping"
"Aww alright"

I crack open the door to see pinto and sky sleeping.
"Shh be quite and look"
Caleb looks through the door
"They are so cute together look at them"
"Yes they are"
"So what do you want to do now"
"Not sure"
"Oh ya I got a new video game"
"Aw sweet dude!"
"Alright let's play"
We went to the living room and I turned the game console on. It's a RP game it's multiplayer so we can both play. I went to the shelf where all the games where and pick up dream wonderer.

"What's this game about"
"Well there this creature who travels though people's dreams and leaves behind nightmares. Your goal is to capture the creature and release the dreams of the people"
"Sounds so awesome"
After we played for about 3 hours I started to get hungry
"Hey want pizza" I asked Caleb
"Yup"
I picked up the phone and dialed the local pizza place. After I hung up I found Caleb looking in on pinto and sky

"Hey Caleb pizza will be here in 45"
"Carlo you won't believe this!"
"What?!"
"Just look!"
I looked thought the crack in the door. I can't believe my eyes. Sky and pinto where mateing!