13

Clover POV

I was holding Eren's hand as I looked at Marissa and Levi.
"So um what can we do"
"Whatever we want I guess I usually draw"
I saw Marissa turn around and look up at her owner. It seemed to know what she wanted and handed her paper and drawing utensils. I looked up at my owner and he just looked back at me. I then let go of Eren's hand and walked over to Marissa.
"Hey do you mind if I have a piece of paper"
"Knock yourself out uh, Clover right" she said pushing a stack of paper over to me.
"Thanks, is what are you drawing"
"I'm drawing a cat"
"Nice! I love cats"
"I love them too, I wish I could have a cat here"
I look at Levi, he's just sitting watching Marissa. I turn to look at Eren and he walks over to me.
"What are you going to draw"
"A fairy"
"Tch, what's a fairy" Levi said sounding annoyed.
"A fairy is a human with wings with magical powers"
"......" Levi stared blankly at me.
"I'll show you when I'm done"
"Tch" was he response. To me fairies are amazing creatures and I know they live among us humans. I began to draw her body then her cloths, hair and finally the wings. I was so consumed by my drawing I did t realize how much time has past when I yawned.
"Clover you should stop your tired you should take a nap" Eren said. I looked down at my fairy I drew. It was done, I walked over to levi and handed him my drawing.
"This is a fairy"
Levi took the paper and looked it over, his expression did t change but his eyes widened ever so slightly.
"That really good Clover" he said then handed me back my drawing.
"Thanks!"
I walked back to Eren. He picked me up and put me on the floor and laid down next to me. We stayed like that for a while before the creature came back and picked up Marissa and Levi. We quickly said goodbye before they left. Once they where gone our creature came and took us back into our room and lakes Eren and I down on our makeshift queen size bed. I held onto Eren tightly and soon I drifted off to sleep.