5

Clover POV

I was being held by this creature. I just want to go home. I miss Cassie I miss mom I miss Sima my cat. I couldn't help but cry. The creature kept cooing me but that didn't help much. The creature did this for a few more minutes before another creature came in and took me back to my cage. Once I was placed on the bedding I ran into the house. I reburied myself in the bedding. This is insane. I just want to go home. I began to ball my eyes out. I'm all alone in this world. Time seemed to move in slow motion. The house around me started to move. I screamed in fear but it didn't stop. The house was lifted up and moved reveling me crying in the bedding. I just want to die, death is probably better than this crap. I saw a creature look at me before picking me up. I screamed and squirmed in its arms. It held me tight with no chance of escape. I screamed as he started walking towards a door at the end of this long hallway. I squirmed more and more but I got nowhere. I looked around me until my eyes landed on someone in a cage eating. It was Eren.
"EREN" I screamed. Eren look at me. His eyes widened.
"CLOVER"
Again I squirmed in his arms rewatching towards the cage Eren was in. The creature stopped. It looked where I was reaching and saw Eren standing next to the class on his cage looking at me. It then walked over and held me in front of the glass on his cage. I put my hand up against the glass and Eren did the same.
"Clover are you ok what's going on"
"I'm ok but I don't know what's happening I'm so scared Eren. I just want to go home"
"I know me too. I promise clover I'll find a way out of here"

Carlo POV

Caleb and I where waiting for Jeff to bing my little human to me.
"She is so cute man" Caleb said
"I know, so did you find one you like?"
"Yes two actually, a male and a female"
"Oh you hoping for offsprings then"
"Yes and no I mean Mcat and I are thinking on breeding them but we are not sure yet."
"Oh ok"
"Hey guys come look at this" I herd Jeff call. Caleb and I look at each other and walked to Jeff. He was holding my female up to a cage with a male inside. They seem to be communicating to one another by yipping.
"What's happing"
"It looks like they like each other"
"Awww that's so cute"
"You k ow what I'll take him too maybe it will make her less scared"
"Ok can you hold her while I get him out"
Jeff hands me my the female. She squirms trying to get back to the male. He seemed less scared then the female. Once Jeff had him in his hands he jumped into my hands. I freaked out a little but didn't move. I watched as he ran and hugged the female. So cute.
"Well let's go check out now" we all walked to the cash register. Jeff put the humans into a travel crate made of cardboard.

Once he put them inside Caleb and I walked around grabbing everything I need for my new pets

Once he put them inside Caleb and I walked around grabbing everything I need for my new pets. Do to the ticket I can get a few extra things for the male. I grabbed 2 beds a case of bowls, cups, plates and all the eating utensils. I also got a thing of different kinds of food. I also got 2 pars of extra fuzzy fur to keep them warm and wash the ones they are wearing. I was looking at the houses when I saw the perfect one that was for 2

 I was looking at the houses when I saw the perfect one that was for 2

It comes fully equity with an exercise room underneath the house. I walked back to the counter with all my things. I looked at the coolers they offered along with harnesses and leashes. I got a matching set or pink for the female and orange for the male.
"Would you like a name tag for their collars"
"Yes please, could I have the cat for the female I'll name the girl sky. And for the male I'll take the star and his name will be pinto"
"Very good"
After I payed for the pinto and the stuff that wasn't included from the ticket I pick up all my things and my new pets and walked outside.
"Caleb can you help me carry these to my house"
"I'm on it" I handed him everything except for my babies. I finely did it. I got a human but not just one I got 2.