16

Clover POV

I grown as I open my eyes. The bright light stung as my eyes struggled to adjust. I slowly look at my surroundings. I realize I'm in a fluffy bed like thing with a fuzzy blanket. And the bed was in a metal table. I tried to sit up but pain shot threw my whole body.
"Ah fuck!"
Then what I assume to be a rotor came running in and started examining me for anything it could find, probably because I screamed in pain. Wait! Where's Eren!!!!!
"Eren, Eren, Eren please answer where are you!!!!!!"
No answer but what I did get was the doctors hand covering my mouth. I started to get more scared the the second. I started hyperventilating and trying to move but the pain made it difficult. As I looked around in panic I noticed I was hooked up to machines. My eyes widen in shock. What the fuck are they doing to me!!!!!!! I start seeing black spots before I pass out for fear.

Carlo POV
I watched as the hours ticked by on the clock. The doctor has been with them for 7 hours. I needed to know if sky and Pinto are ok and alive. I waited for about another 25 minutes before the doctor came out and approached me.
" how are they"
"Alive and good. We managed to remove all the toxins from their body's. But"
"But what"
"They, well they are changing"
"What do you mean changing"
"Well Sky has fangs and cat like eyes and Pinto has hangs on top and bottom along with pointy ears"
"Oh god what happend, what made them change like that"
"The water, the water they fell in was cursed. Although we removed the toxins we couldn't remove the actual curse for them to change"
"So your telling me that my human pets are not human anymore"
"No they are very much human they just look different"
"But they are ok"
"They will be perfectly fine. Sky woke up briefly, she was panicked and disoriented she was yipping for something probably Pinto. She didn't notice anything different with her body so that's good."
"Is she still awake"
"No she passed out from fear"
"Oh god"
"But she's fine. We have to keep them for at least another 24 hours, I would suggest going home and getting some rest"
"Ok, please call if anything changes"
"I will, you have given us all your information and you will be contacted as soon as we have news"
"Thank you so much" I say before walking out. As I got to my car I started crying. Why did this have to happen. Please, please let them be ok. I drove home and went to bed.