3

(This is what the aliens scales and eyes look like

(This is what the aliens scales and eyes look like. The alien has a human shape and is 15 feet tall.)

Clover POV

I don't understand what is happing. I look down at the stuffing under me. I remember looking at hamsters and how they dug and make a hide out. I started to make my hideout when I noticed a little house like thing.

I don't know if I should keep digging or go pick around that house thing

I don't know if I should keep digging or go pick around that house thing. I looked around and just saw other cages. I saw some other humans as well, well just there heads picking out of the stuffing and some others in houses that looked like the one I'm my cage. Slowly I crawled my way over to the house making sure non of my girl parts where clearly visible. Once I made it to the house I crawled into the room with a bell above me. I started to dig again to make a place for me to sleep and keep me comfortable. As I was digging I hit something fuzzy. I pulled it out and it was purple fuzzy jacket and pants. I quickly put them on. They where so fuzzy and warm. To bad there's no bra or underwear. I dropped into the little whole I dig and closed my eyes. Soon I drifted off to sleep.

Carlo POV

"So are you hoping that you will get one" my best friend Caleb said
"Ya I hope I win" the town carnival is here again. There's this one game where they give out human pet tickets but there's only 30 tickets. I've tried for 3 years to get a ticket. You may be thinking just buy one stupid but I do t have enough money to get a human and all the supplies all at once. It's not like I'm poor or anything it's just I'm not made of money. The tickets are valid for one human and all the supplies.
"Look I can see the booth let's go" Caleb said pulling me by my arm. Once we where in front of the booth the man spoke to us.
"Hello there would you like a chance to win a human ticket"
"Yes I would love too I've been trying for 3 years"
"Oh very good well good luck" he said handing me a bucket of rings.
"As you know get the ticket by getting a ring on the golden bottle"
I look at the bottle in the very back left corner. The bottle was a little smaller than the others so it wouldn't be easy at all. I started throwing my rings. I was down to my last one.
"You can do this Carlo" Caleb said. I hope he's right I really really really want a human. I took a deep breath and threw the ring. Time seemed to move slower almost in slow motion. I could feel my heart pounding in my chest. I closed my eyes not wanting to watch. Once I herd the ring land I opened my eyes. I was scared to look.
"Congratulations you have won yourself a human ticket"
My eyes widen. I I did it I can go get a human.
"YES I'M SO HAPPY" I take the ticket from the man.
"Caleb I did it I finally did it"
"I know I'm so happy for you but I want to try now"
I watched as Caleb threw the rings trying to get that gold bottle.
"Dang it"
"Aww I'm sorry Caleb"
"Eh it's fine acutely I was going to get one anyway I finally cleaned out the extra room"
"Wow really so cool"
"Ya not lets go" he grabbed me again and we ran out of the pet store that accepts the ticket.