21

Clover POV

I lay in bed staring at the ceiling. It's boring. And it's not like we can go to the mall or the movies. We just have to sit here and be good little pets. I want to do something fun again. To have my own free will. Not to be stuck in this room with Eren.
"Hey Eren"
"Ya"
"Want to see if you can help me open the fire so we can explore instead is sitting here"
"Sure we should be able to reach it if I pick you up"
"Great let's try"
We both walk across our big room to the closed door. The doorknob was high out of reach for someone only 5"3 but with Eren's help that should get me up to 10 feet maybe a little more. The creatures where about 15 feet tall so everything seemed huge. Where we arrived at the door Eren bent down.
"Sit on my neck"
"You know how weird that sentence is. I'll be sitting on your shoulders not neck"
"Whatever just get on"
"Ok ok"
I sit on Eren's shoulders and he slowly gets up. I felt so much taller like this. I smile happily pretending Eren was my legs. Apparently I was moving to much.
"Will you stop I'm gonna fall if you keep that up"
"Sorry, move closer to the door"
Eren started moving to the door when it suddenly opend and that made Eren fall making me land on top of him.
"Eren are you ok!"
"I'm fine just crushed my a cute girl"
I blushed as he said this.

Carlo POV

I wanted to see if sky and pinto where up and about so I went into there room. What I wasent expecting was pinto carrying sky on his shoulders. I must has startled them because they stumbled back and fell. I was worried but saw both got up. They are so unique! I bend down and pick them up. Today we are going shopping. They haven't been out since the park. Pinto crawled over to sky. They are adorable. I brought them into the living room and set them on the couch. Sky was in pintos arms. They both stared at me wondering what my next move would be. I grab the waist loops with the leashes. I put them on, luckily they didnt squirm like last time. I set them down on the floor. I grabbed my keys and held the leashes. I stared walking to the door and they followed. So cute!!!!!! Careful not to drag them I start walking to town. It was a beautiful day and it was good for them to get fresh air and stretch there legs. The pet store wasn't to far away that they couldn't walk. They might get tiered on the way back though. After several minutes of walking I turn to see pinto carrying sky. She must be tired. I walked back to pick her up off of pinto when he wouldn't let me.
"Come on pinto let me take her" I say in a gentle voice. He replies but I can't understand him. He's so cute. Sky looks up at me and snuggles deeper into his back and neck.
"Alright alright you carry her"
We continue our walk when we finally arrive. I decided to get then some new toys and cloths. I take them down the aisle with the toys. Sky knew what she wanted right away. Pinto just stood there staring at the wall of toys.
"Come in pinto pick one"
I don't think he understood because he just kept staring at the toys. Finally sky said something and he picked up something that lights up and you have to copy the order of the lights. We then head to the cloths section. Pinto understood this time and picked out 5 pairs of pants and shirts. Sky did the same. I noticed that sky had more range of colors than pinto. Maybe that has something to do with being female? Anyway it was time to go. I walked to the charier and payed for everything. This time I picked up sky and began our walk home. Pinto was jumping at sky the whole time wanting her in his arms. Finally I gave up and set her down, she climbed on pinto and walked the rest of the way home.