33

Carlo POV

I opens the door to the vets office and walked inside. There where a few others with pets. I approached the counter

"Hello how may I help you today"
"Hello I was told to come in if my pet started showing signs of favoring her leg"
"And what's your pets name?"
"Sky"
"Ah Carlo correct"
"Yes that's me"
"Ok great I'll tell the doctor your hear please take a seat"

Clover POV

I was having a panic attack. That's all I know. Eren is holding on to me tightly. I feel the tears roll down my face. I didn't know what to do.

"Calm down nothing is going to happen"

I look at Eren.

"How do you know. They could deem me unfixable and kill me"

"True but by the way they have acted in the past I don't think they will. Plus your pregnant I know they wouldn't want to kill the baby."

"So they would kill me after!"

"No the child needs its mother"

I understood what Eren meant. I started to calm down a bit. I looked out the carrier into the waiting room. Maybe this won't be so bad.

"Do you think they will fix my knee"

"That's most likely why we are here"

"But why are you here then"

"Not sure but let's not worry about it"

Carlo POV

"Human Sky"

A nurse had come out.

"That's me" I said standing up walking to her with my little humans.

"So it says here that you wanted to check on sky's knee. You said it's gotten worse."

"Yes she's been favoriting it"

"Ok please stay on here and the doctor will be in soon"

I started to pet Sky but she was frozen in place. I hope she will understand this is to make her feel better. Minutes pass and Sky still hasn't moved. Suddenly the doctor comes in and Sky jumps.

"Hello Carlo, I see you have brought her back"

"Yes she started favoriting it"

"Hmm I see, at this rate we might have to do surgery to remove it"

"Will that hurt her"

"If it's done correctly she should heal and be back to normal"

"Great"

"Would you allow me to get some X-rays done"

"Of corse doctor"

"Thank you"

I watched as he picked up my frightened little pet and carried her off into the back.

Clover POV

Oh god what's gonna happen to me! Ok relax just try to relax! The creature laid me down and slid me into this tube looking thing. I started to panic but he injected me with something that made my body calm but my mind was still active with panic. A loud noise filled my ears but I couldn't move my arms to cover my ears. My heart pounding so hard I feel it coming up my throat. I shut my eyes tight just praying for this to be over. In what felt like hours it was finally over. I got pulled out of the tube thing. I tried to sit up but I couldn't, crap he paralyzed me. I felt my tears well up. Why must this happen to me.

Hello everyone!!!! Along with this update I will also be sharing some actors for the film.

Clover/sky

Samantha Mileski

Samantha Mileski

Ethan/pinto

Joshuah Patriarco

Joshuah Patriarco

Marissa/ Caleb's pet

Kayla Kohla