30

Clover POV

For the past 3 days it's been the same routine wake up, bathroom and walk. After that it usually lets us do whatever we wanted till our meal time. We useually just walked around the house or our room and I would lay down take a nap just basic stuff. My knee hasn't gotten any better and I'm starting to worry what if something is wrong with it? How would I tell the creature. Would they kill me because I'm hurt?!

Carlo POV
For 3 days now sky and pinto have been on the routine. I started it if simple hoping not to overwhelm them. So far so good but sky seems to be in pain. I can't tell where but it just seems like she's hurting. I need to keep an eye on it to see if it's her knee or anywhere else hopefully not where she's carrying. I walk and open the door to there room. I see pinto on his bed sleeping and sky walking around.
"Hey sky how you feeling"
I must have scared her with my voice because she jumped.
"Sorry didn't mean to scare you. Come here little one" I said reaching out my hand.

Clover POV

I watched at the creature came into the room. Eren was taking a nap. I watched as they said something. It's voice made me jump for some reason. I have been feeling on edge lately because I'm scared if they will kill me due to my leg. It spoke again and put its large hand out trying to get me to come over. I slowly walk over to them and place my small hand on there finger. I couldn't help but shake. I was so scared they where going to kill me but I had to stay strong. I will not die right now and if that means living my life in pain so be it!

Carlo POV
She walked over to me and rested her hand on one of my fingers. I could feel her shaking. I couldn't tell if she was cold scared or in pain. Poor thing I need to bring her to the vet again if she doesn't stop. "You ok your shaking" I said knowing full well she couldn't understand me. She then took her hand back and ran to her bed that's when I saw it she was limping. It was very slightly but brought for me to notice she was in pain and it was her leg the same leg with the cyst. This means I have to bring her to the vet again. Not good.