19

Clover POV

I was hugging Eren when the door opend. Our owner walked in with some others.
"Eren do you think we are going home?"
"I think so, unless he's here for a visit"
I walked up to it and then it picked me up.
"Come on Eren lets go"
Eren walked over to our owner. He was picked up. I was happy. For the first time in a while I was content. I had Eren by my side and I was honing home. Not home home but to our new home. I still think about our families and if we would ever see them again. I try to push that sad thought out of my head. Out owner walked out of the room and into what seems to be the waiting room. I was right we are going home!
"Finally"
"What is it clover"
"We're going home"
"Good I get to sleep in a bed"
"We had a bed here"
"You know just my own bed"
"Ya I get it"
I snuggled into the creatures arm and closed my eyes. I was sleepy. It's been one hell of a day.

Carlo POV
Sky fell asleep on my arms. She's so cute.
"Thanks so much sir hope you and your pets stay safe" the receptionist said. I wished her a good day and went to my car. Pinto was till awake so he walked into the crate. I slowly put sky in the crate. Pinto went to her side and put her head in his lap. They seem so close. I really really hope they have an offspring. On the drive home they where quite. There was no chirping or yipping coming from them. Once I arrived home and looked inside they where both fast asleep. I brought the crate inside and placed it on there room. I didn't want to wake them so I'll just open the door. Once they wake up they will leave. I shut the door as I leave the room to go call my friend.
"Ya they should totally have another play date. But won't your pets be scared of mine now."
"I don't know I mean just there appearance has changed so I don't think there will be much of a problem."
"Ok so tomorrow is good for you"
"Yes that's perfect we will all be over at 1"
"Great see ya then"
"Bye"