32

Clover POV

I hold on to Eren as we leave the house.
"Where are we going?"
"No idea but I'm here"
We watch out the little holes on our carrier. For an alien planet they sure act like humans. We see one of the creatures outside and it looks like it's cutting grass. I giggle at the thought, we really are like them.
"Clover?"
"Ya"
"Are you ok why are you laughing"
"It's just you see the alien over there I think it's cutting grass"
"Ok?"
"Don't you think it's funny how different we are but yet we are so much alike it's insane"
"And that's funny"
"Eren just look around you! We are captured humans to these creatures who act just like us!"
"I guess"
I look back out the holes to see our "owner" talking to the one cutting the grass. I couldn't understand anything but all of a sudden he lifted the carrier and the aliens face was right in the opining. It cooed something at us. Me trying to be friendly started walking toward the front of the carrier but my leg decided enough was enough and I feel.
"Clover!"
"I'm fine I knew the risk of walking on this leg don't worry"
"Please don't forget your pregnant"
"Ya ya ya I know Eren but I'm not this little snowflake that will break if you touch it ok"
Eren came to me and pulled me close to him. The two aliens started talking again. I assume it was about me and where it was taking us. I sit and look outside at the sky in Eren's arms.
"Do you think....."
Eren looks at me when I pause
"Nevermind"
"What's wrong"
"Nothing just forget I said anything"
"If your sure" he says rubbing my back. The motion felt nice and relaxing. The carrier started moving again and I laid on Eren. He runs his hand thought my hair, I close my eyes at the feeling. We may not know where we are going but at least we are going together.

Carlo POV as I walked out the door with pinto and sky in the carrier I noticed my next door neighbor out cutting his grass.

"Hey Carlo how's it going!"
"Good Jim what about you"
"Eh same old stuff, what have you got there?"
"Oh that's right I've never introduced you. These are my humans Sky and Pinto."
I held up the carrier so he could see.
"Aww hello little ones"
"Sky is the female and Pinto is the male"
"Are they friendly?"
"Yes Sky more than Pinto though"
I watch as he places one of his fingures at the cage bars. Sky got up and started walking torawrd him. "That's my good Sky"
I watch as she then fell
"Is she ok!" Jim asked worriedly
"Yes but she has a cist under her kneecap and since it's been hurting her we are on our way to the vet."
"Wow humans can get those too?"
"Yes the longer I have them the more I realize that are a lot like us and sometimes I wonder if we should really use them as pets. I means it's not fair for us to be taken from our lives and suddenly be pets to a strange being."
"Ya I get where your coming from but for now just enjoy them!"
"Thanks will do"
I resume walking to my car and put the carrier in the passenger seat. I hope Sky is ok I mean she has Pinto but still if she can't do anything on her own what kind of life is that but at the same time I can't be in her head to know what's she's thinking sometimes I wish I was. The drive to the vet wasn't long, and soon I pulled into a parking spot. I got out and opened the passenger side door and grabbing the carrier. Pinto was holding sky in his lap. Sky looked around and soon realized where we where.
"Sorry Sky but you know this is for your own good"
Fear made its was on to her features. She started to squirm in pintos lap and yipping at him. I noticed when he held her tighter that he was looking up at me.
"Sorry" I say before walking into the vets office.