29

Clover POV

As I stare out the window I feel myself getting very sleepy. I hope we arrive home soon so I can go to bed. I Keely watching the strange world pass me by. In a few ways it's like earth. The streets are lined with houses and a few creatures where out on walks with there pets. Some human. The sun shined though the window warming me up. I guess I'm a way this Comforts me. I know I'll be here forever but just feeling the sun makes me worries melt away. Soon the car stops. Finally I can go to bed. I wait for my owner to come pick me up. When they finally opens the door I almost jumped into there arms. I was just glad to be home. I watched as they carried me inside. I was brought to my room and set down gently.
"Eren!" I yelled running to him
"There you are where did you go?!"
"To the vet" I don't want to talk about it I'm just so sleepy" I plop onto my bed. Eren sits next to me and starts to rub my back.
"It's ok just relax your home now and you have me"
"Thanks Eren"

Carlo POV

I watched as sky and pinto reunited. I'm glad she has him. I red someone here that humans like a routine so I've been putting one together that will be good for sky while she's carrying. She needs plenty of exercise not to just sit around like a loaf and be taken care of.

Clover POV
The next morning the creature got us up and moved us to the bathroom. We did our business and they put us back in our room.
"Eren"
"Ya"
"I think there's something wrong with my knee it's starting to hurt"
"It's probably a cramp it's fine"
He's right, I'm writing for nothing but what if something is happing, no no everything's fine. The creature came back in with our whatever you want to call them. The harness like things. I backed away but they where much faster and clipped it around my waist and put the lead on. Eren got away but not for very long. Once we where both "situated" the creature started walking. In order to not be pulled unwillingly we follow in suit.
"A walk" I say to Eren
"Maybe"
"I just hope it's not that park again"
"God no that is an experience I want to forget.
"Same"
We follow the creature outside. The sun shines brightly and warmed my skin. As we walked I looked around. This place really seemed to have mimicked out world or maybe we mimicked them. No no we don't know they exist until your captured and turned into a pet. I guess I was day dreaming to much to notice the creature stopped until I bumped into it. It looked down at me and bent down trying to pick me up. I tried to run but I got to the end of my leash and it dug into my stomach. Shit the baby! Ok it's ok it's so small yet that it wouldn't have felt it. Before I knew it the creature started walking again. This time back in the direction of its house. What does it think we are to small to walk more. Granted I really don't want to but you know.
"You ok clover, you seem out of it"
"Huh oh ya I'm fine just very tired and my knee still hurts"
"You probably hurt it running away or something. If it continues we can think of a way to tell our owner and he would figure it out"
"Ya and take me to the vet again no thank you"
"Well it's the only choice we have left it if gets worse"
"Ya I understand, it's just scary you know, not being able co communicate and having them guess what's wrong and treating you for something that isn't the problem and could kill you"
"Yes it's very scary and I understand your concern but think about the big picture here. We are nothing more than objects for there amusement. Just playthings for them. But I'm sure they would take great care of us if need be"
I couldn't help worrying but Eren's right. They will take care of us. Once we got home and out of those harnesses I ran to the room and plopped on my bed. There's something wrong with my knee. I wonder if I should tell them or not.