23

Eren POV

I sit on my bed thinking. I can't believe clover wants a baby. I mean I want a baby with her but I just wanted it to be back in earth and in our own home. But she knows just as well as I do that we will never go home. Clover sits next to me.
"Clover"
"Yes?"
I take this chance to kiss clover passionately. Of corse she kisses back hungrily. I can't help it and I pin her down still kissing her. We break apart and I look into her eyes. They were filled with lust. I smiled at her.
"I love you clover"
"I love you too Eren"
I start rubbing up and down the sides of her body. She squirms under me moaning slightly. I could tell this was driving her crazy. I slowly took of her shirt. Her breasts where perfect. I grabbed them and massaged them softly.
*moans* "E-Eren"
"Yes my love"
"I-I want you"
"I know you do but you'll have to wait"
"But I want you now!"
"Shhh it's ok I'll give you what you want soon enough"
I keep massaging her breasts while she moans under me.
"You like this don't you baby"
"Yes!"
I take one of her breasts into my mouth and suck on it while I'm playing with her other nipple.
"EREN!!!!!!" *moans loudly*
I don't listen and keep playing with her. She started moving her hips trying to get any friction that was possible. But I held them down with one hand.
"Not yet"
"But"
"Not yet" I say again. My manhood growing harder by the second. I stopped and took off her pants.
"Look who's soaking wet alertly!"
Her face turns beet red as she turns her head away from me.
"Aww don't be like that. Feel how hard you made me" I guide one of her hands to my cock.
"Fuck your so hard, please put it in me"
"Your a vergin correct"
"Y-yes"
"So am I so we will be learning together. I do know it will hurt at first ok"
"Ok"
"Are you sure your ready once we do it we can't go back"
"Yes I'm positive I'm ready"
I slowly rub my cock on her slit. She moans. She's so wet and warm. I line myself up at her entrance.
"Ok here I go"
I grunt as I push in her tight hole. She closes her eyes in pain.
"Ow ow ow ow it hurts Eren"
"Shhh baby I know, I know it will stop ok"
"Ok"
"Your so tight baby" she turns her head away blushing. I reach up and stroke her cheek.
"I'm ok you can move now"
I start trusting slowly. It feels incredible. I can't help but moan a little. Clover moans loudly and arches her back slightly.
"Feel good baby"
"Feels amazing!" She says between moans. I can't help but smile at her. I reach down and start rubbing her clit with my thumb.
"EREN!!!!" She moan/yells
"Fuck your so tight and wet!!!"
"Fuck y-your gonna make me cum!!"
"Me to baby" I reply. Fuck I'm so close to exploding in her.
"Eren you sure you want a baby"
"Your asking that now? Of corse I do!"
We both moan.
"Ready baby"
"Do it cum inside me now!!!!"
I cum inside clover. We both moan loudly. Once I'm done I meet my dick inside her for a minute
"Did you like that?"
"Loved it"
"Great" I say while removing myself from her. Little did we know that our owner was watching from a crack in the door.