2

Clover POV

I woke up to a bright white light. It hurts my eyes. Why does my head hurt and where am I. Once my eyes adjusted I looked around and noticed I was in a plain white room ties down to a table. My mind started going 100 miles an hour taking everything in and remembering what had happened. I never though that a trip to the mall could lead to this. I remember being at the mall and Eren giving me a hug then felt a pain on the back of my neck and passed out. Gee could this day get any worse. Just then this huge creature with white rainbowy scales entered, that's when I noticed I was tied down. I started to squirm about trying to get away from the creature. But it came closer and closer. It's eyes where bright orange. That's new why orange. The creature then untied me and picked me up in its big hands. It was like having a snake coil around you. It's so gross what was this thing. I watched it carefully as it started reaching and grabbed my shirt and it was trying to pull it off. Oh hell no this is my shirt it stays on me thank you. I fought back but the creature was so strong it ripped my shirt clean off. Well that was rude. Out of anger I bit the skin? Or scales? Or whatever it was that was holding me. Danm why is this things skin so hard. I rubbed my jaw from the disconcert of my failed bite attempt. It suddenly made this obnoxious sound and I covered my ears. It looked at me while making it. It kinda sounded like it was laughing?
"Don't laugh at me jerk"
But saying that didn't make it stop. It then reached for my pants. This time when it ripped it off I held onto them so tight only the waist part was left. I'll never win will I 😞. I was only in my undergarments when I saw something sharp come from the corner of my eye suddenly it cut my undergarments off with a blink of an eye. SHIT now I'm completely naked in the hands of this, this thing and... I don't know what to do. The creature with me still in its hands started waking out of the room. I didn't know what was happing so I curled into a ball covering myself and closed my eyes tightly. As I was being transported god knows where I couldn't help but think of Cassie and Eren, where where they was this happing to them was I ever going to see them again? Was I ever going him again? I jumped out of my thoughts when I was placed on something soft but crunchy. I opened my eyes this creepy ass creature put my in a class cage with what looks like hamster bedding. THE FUCK IS THIS!?!?!?!?!