11

Carlo POV

As I peaked through the door to see Pinto holding sky. I feel so bad for her but I couldn't let her just keep on bleeding and getting it everywhere. I closed the door and left them alone. I went into the kitchen and took out some human food. And put it in some bowls for them. I kept a few in the kitchen in case something like this happen. I grabbed the bowls and some water in human cups and opened the door. Pinto was holding Sky but she didn't look as shaken up as she was earlier. I walked inside and set the food and water on the small table I got. I slowly walked up to them.
"Shhh it's ok I'm not going to hurt you I'm just going to take you to the bathroom to do your business" I know they probably can't understand me but maybe they will trust me. I slowly reach my hand out toward Pinto then extended my finger. I could see his breathing speed up. I think I should stop but I need to take them to do their thing. I stoped moving my finger and waited to see what Pinto would do. I watch him then he suddenly moved. He slapped me, well my finger. I know he was trying to act tough and protective but he was so cute. I figured he couldn't hurt me anyway and picked him up. Sky was attached to him so I had to pick them up together. They where so cute I wanted to cuddle them all day long but I can't. They have to get used of me first. I walked them to the bathroom and set them down in the pad to do their business. I need to learn how to set up one of those human toilets. I watched as they turned to one another and saw their faces get red. Do they get scared or something. Maybe there mad or um oh maybe there embarrassed I mean one female and one male using the bathroom together. They turned away from one another. I decided to give them some privacy and turned around. I hope Sky is ok I mean going through that might have been really turmeric for her, at least she has Pinto. Once I thought they where done I turned around. They where just getting there bottoms on. Once that was over o picked them up and brought them back into their room. I set them down in front of the table with the food and water. They seemed unsure but I'm not going to make them more uncomfortable by standing here staring at them to eat. I'll come check on them later to see if that ate or drank anything.
"Ok guys theirs your food and water I'm going to leave now please eat I'll come check on you later I love you both bye" after that I left the room. I can't wait till they get more comfortable so I can take them on walks, play dates and cuddle them.