12

Carlo POV

It's been 2 weeks and Sky and Pinto seem to be settling in good. Then seem less scared of me well Pinto anyway sky seems to be shy. I have noticed she realize on him a lot.

Clover POV

It's been about 2 weeks or so since Eren and I have been pets. It's not as bad as I thought it would be buts it's not the greatest. I still have nightmares about the "vet" visit. It's disturbing to me and the creature didn't even care about my privacy. At least that thing he shoved up me is gone. I look over at Eren who's just laying on his bed staring at the ceiling.
"Eren"
"Ya"
"I'm scared"
"It's ok Clover" he said getting up and giving me a hug"
"Thanks" I hugged Eren back. We both heared the door squeak open and the creature came in. I ran to my bed and got under the covers and poked my head out. The creature bent down and was talking to us. Of corse nether of us knew what it was saying but it just kept talking. Once it was done it picked Eren and I up and brought us to what we now know as the bathroom. He set us on the floor thing and we did our business. He got us our own little bathroom set but when he wants to give us a bath he takes us in here.
"Eren why do you think he's giving us a bath"
"I don't know but everything will be just fine I promise"
I let the creature lick me up and please me in the bubbles after he stripped me. I'll never get used to that. After it bathed us and dressed us it bright us into a room I've never been in before. He placed Eren and I in this pen thing. I guess it's a play pen. After the creature set u down there was a knock on what I'm guessing is the front door. The creature opened up the door and 2 more creatures where standing there. As they walked inside I noticed that they 2 more humans I looked up at the new creatures. One looked like "our owner" and the other one is smaller by a foot or two and seems more feminine. Shit dies this mean the creature who's been undressing me was male!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The new creatures put the two humans that they have in the pen with us. One was a girl with long pink/purple hair and the other was a boy with short black hair and an undercut.
"Um h-hello"
"Hi" the girl said
"Tch" the boy replied
I looked at Eren. They don't seem super friendly.
"So how long have you been pets" I asked
"I don't know maybe 3 months, my name is Marissa by the way and that's my partner Levi. He may look little but he's 19 just like me"
"Nice to meet you I'm Clover and this July is Eren"
"Hi" Eren said
"So why are we here together" I asked
"From what I understand when we go to peoples houses or people come over it's a play date" Marissa said unamused.