4

Clover POV

I woke up to my stomach growling. I do t k ow what to do I mean it's not like I can walk into a kitchen and find food. I got up and brushed off the bedding that was stuck to my jacket and pants. I walked out of the house and climbed up to the second level. It was just empty but it looks like they put a pillow and a blanket in here. Suddenly a laid voice made me freeze. I watched as a hand with white scales place something in the corner of the cage. Once the hand left I poked my head out. I looked around to see the creature doing the same to other cages around me. I carefully walked over to see what it was. It was food. It was a bottle of water and a bowl of fruit. It was like they where reading my mind. I was so hungry but was there something in the food or water. What is they poisoned it. Or it had some drug that does something to the mind. I looked around to see other people with furry jackets and pants walk over and start eating and drinking. I guess it is safe. I started eating some strawberry's.

Carlo POV

"Caleb please stop dragging me"
"Sorry I'm just so excited"
"Yes I know but your hurting my wrist"
"Sorry" he said and let go
"Well at least we are here"
"Yes come on let's go pick your human"
We walked into the store when Mcat was Caleb.
"Hey babe here to pick out our human"
"Yes also Carlo is here to get one he won a ticket"
"Oh congrats"
"Ya I'm super excited"
"Well follow me to see the humans"
Caleb and I followed Mcat to see the humans. There are many cages.
"We just got new humans in today. Are you looking for male or female"
"Female I've always wanted a girl human"
"Ok all the cages to your right are female and males are on the left, babe pick out our little human I have to get back to work" Mcat kissed Caleb and got back to work. Mcat love animals especially cats so that's why she works at this pet shop it pays quite well actually. Believe it or not, not a lot of people like to be around untrained and new humans. Unless they are adopting one.
"So let's pick one" Caleb said happily. I start looking around. I look inside all the cages. There were some with black hair, brown hair, blond hair and even red hair those are rare. Most ran inside there hut once they saw me. I got to the last cage and saw a girl with light blue hair. That's odd is it dyed? We usually don't dye humans hair. Maybe she dyed it back on her planet. Well whatever the case was she was breathtaking. She turned and saw me. She froze in fear and I could see her start to cry.
"No no little one I'm not going to hurt you" I said but that didn't help it's not like she can understand me.
"Hey Caleb can you go get someone"
"Ya brb"
After Caleb left I just kept staring at this little human. I noticed the clipboard on her cage and look through it.

Name:
Age: 19
Sex: female
Hair color: light blue
Eye color: hazel
Hight: 5'3
Health: Heathy and all shot updated

Notes:   She's super shy it's not unusual for a human when they first arrive but she also is clever it took her less than 12 hours to find her cloths.

Hmm this girl seems very interesting.
"Hey I got someone"
"Hello I'm Jeff how may I assist you today"
"Hi Jeff I'm Carlo, I was wondering if I could get a closer look at the human in this cage"
"But of corse please go into the visiting room I'll bring her"
"Ok thank you"
I made my way into the visiting room. I wonder how she will react to me. Will she cry more or will she hide or run away? I watch Jeff as he picked her up and carried her into the visiting room.
"She's new so she will probably be super scared"
"Yes I understand"
Jeff put the human down. She froze not moving a single muscle.

Clover POV
Why is he watching me. Is he going to kill me. What's happing. Soon 2 more creatures came in. I didn't know what was happing. Tears are rolling down my eyes. They started talking in a language I can't understand. Next thing I knew the creature that was staring at me walked away and into a room. The top of my cage opend and I was grabbed. I squeaked in surprise. I started shaking out of fear. The creature walked to the room that the other creature is in. He opens the door said something and put me on the floor. I didn't know what to do. I stood frozen. I stood like that for several minutes when I heard the creature say something. It seems kind and soft, was he trying to tell me he won't heat me? I look at up him and he smiled. He extended his hand then his finger. Does he want me to smell him like how your so post to do with cats?!?! I may love cats but I'm not a cat, I'm human. I turned my body away, my back was now facing the creature. I'm not gonna lie I'm still scared shitless but I'm not a cat. Then I felt a pair of hands pick me up. Shit shit shit shit I'm going to die!!!!!!!! I closed my eyes but pain never came. I reopened my eyes only to find I was being held like a baby in this creatures arms. He looked at me and smiled. Tears fell again. I don't understand any of this. The creatures face fell and he started rocking me and speaking in a sweet voice, still don't understand what it's saying but even though I hate to admit it I found this calming. I curled into a ball and I heard a noise that resembles laughter. Great how can this day get any worse.

An Alian's PetOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara