22

Clover POV

"Eren?"
"Yes"
"Never mind" I say plopping down on my bed.
"No tell me" he replies sitting on the edge of my bed.
"Well I um"
"What's wrong babe?"
"Why babe?"
"Just felt like it but that's not the point just tell me"
I take a deep breath "let's have a baby"
"............"
"God I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that god I'm a creep"
"No no it's just......."
"Just what"
"Just we have our whole lives ahead of us"
"Eren look around we are an aliens pets. We have no more life we are just used for his amusement"
"I see your point and a baby would give us something to do but I'm concerned"
"About"
"Will they take the baby away from us. What if they take it away like we do with kittens and puppies"
"Gee I acually didn't think of that"
"But if you want to have a baby I'm ready ok"
"I think we should Eren"
"Then come here let's hug on it"
I walk over to Eren and he hugs me. I'm so thankful Eren agreed I was scared if he would have said no. But he does have a good point will they take my baby excuse me our baby away from us? Nows not the time to worry about that just relax after it happens you have 9 months to go.

Carlo POV
I leave sky and pinto to there own devices and watch some tv. They seem less noisy today. I wonder what they are doing. I get up from my spot of the couch and walk to there room and put my ear to the door. There where small squeaks but nothing else. I opened the door to see them under pintos covers. More squeaks come out. To scared to interrupt I go call my friend.
"Yo what's up!"
"Um I uh"
"Dude what's the matter"
"How can you tell if your pets are mating?"
"Shit your pets are mating!!!!!"
"I said how do you know not that they are!"
"Right well what I've heard is that the female is under the male and they "stick" to one another. The female also makes squeaks. Humans need privacy to mate as well they don't like an audience."
"Ok well I think they are. I hear squeaks and they are under pintos covers in his bed"
"She's in his bed?"
"Yes"
"Then they are most likely mating"
"How do you know?"
"Males tend to mate in there "territory" and since they are in his bed and she's making squeaks and they are under the covers it kinda falls in line with the human mating cycle"
"Oh god what do I do now what is sky gets pregnant!"
"Then you'll have a baby human"
"Gee really!"
"Ya didn't you know what"
"Whatever. Just help me figure this out ok"
"Ok ok relax man"
"Ok I'm relaxed just scared about having a baby human running around."
"You won't have it for a while they take 9 months to give birth"
"That's a long time"
"Well they are not like us"
"I know that but still"
"That give us plenty of time to take care of everything is she is pregnant ok."
"Great thanks for your help man"
"No problem bye"
"Bye"
I place the phone next to me on the couch. Well this will be interesting.

A/n would you guys like a smut chapter to go with this is no comment your opinion!!!!