20

Clover POV

Marissa and Levi are here.
"What happens to you two!!?!" Marissa almost screamed
"Long story"
"Give me the short version then!"
"Eren and I where at this park like thing. We feel into this pond threw up goo and when we woke up we where in a hospital and looked like this"
"You must have been so scared"
"We were I've never seen Eren so scared. But we got through it together"
"You guys have a strong relashinship"
"To be honest before we got captured I was gonna tell him I liked him"
"No way really?"
"Yes, so our bond is strong because we both like one another and I guess you could say we are dating but at this point I don't know."
"Well he's your significant other then. I mean if your boyfriend and girlfriend and no one around to tell and go on dates it's kinda like your married just without the wedding and certificate"
"You think?"
"Yes I've seen the way he looks at you, you should be thankful you have him and not someone else"
"Yes I am" I glance over to the other side of the room
As usual levi just sits around staring into space.
"Levi" I say. He just looks at me blankly
"Um are you ok?"
"I'm fine" his voice shocked me. I never heard him speak before.
"Shocked you didn't it" marissa said laughing.
"Y-ya it's just I never heard him speak before"
"It's because I don't like talking"
"Why" I ask
He sighs "if I tell you a story you promise to not judge me"
"Of corse I won't"
"Well I was born here. I was born in a breeding facility. I never met my father. I was in a cage with my mother when she died. No one came to check on us for a few days so I ended up starving. Granted I don't remember much. My eye color is extremely rare so everyone knew about me. I was known as a runt, they believed that when the mother produces and offspring that's a runt that her usability is up and they kill them. Since my mother died they didn't need to kill her. To be honest I was kind of relived, she didn't have to be in fear or in pain if they killed her. Soon as I was strong enough I was sent to a pet shop where marissa was. Our owner came in and bought us. Probibly assuming we will have an offspring. It's not that I don't want to it's just do we really want to bring a child into this horrible life"
"Wow levi I have no idea life was so hard for you"
"Well that's my partner for ya. He may be broken but he's mine"
"Really" Levi replies
"Anyway how have you two been besides this whole new look?" Marissa says changing the subject.
"It's been ok" Eren replies
"Still feeling homesick Eren?"
"Marissa it's been so hard" he says bursting into tears
"Eren!"
"I'm fine it's just ever since we got here I've only had clover and I don't want to lose her but everyday I'm scared that I'll wake up and she's gone!"
"Eren I promise I'm not going anywhere"
"I'm sorry I shouldn't break down like that"
"Your human Eren, clover will always be there for you and you for her. It's just your feelings can only be bottled up so much."

Suddenly a creature appeared
"Looks like it's time to go. Hope to see you again soon"
And just like that Eren and I are alone again.