31

Carlo POV

Sky has been favoriting that leg now for 2 days. The vet only had an appointment available today. I've been keeping up with the routine except for the walk. I watch as they wash their hands. Pinto is more aggressive now probably to protect the offspring. I watch as they go back into their room. Pinto helps sky on the bed. I know I'll have to bring him along mostly because he won't let me touch her without some kind of repercussion. Granted there small so they can't do much damage to me. I look at the time. 11:30am the vet appointment is at 12:00 it's time to pack them up. I go into the closet on my bedroom to take out their carrier, since sky can't walk it's the best option since Pinto won't allow me to carry her. I walk back into their room and both sets of eyes are on my and the carrier.
"It's ok just get in the carrier sky needs the doctor"
They stare at me with fear in there eyes. I sigh, great now how am I gonna get sky in there. I move the carrier closer trying to tell them to get in but they just seem to be frozen in fear. Wait I bet if I get Pinto in the carrier sky will follow. I quickly and gently grabbed Pinto. He wouldn't stop squirming and yelping at me.
"Shhh it's ok pinto just relax"
I place him in the carrier and tip it so he can't get out.
Come on sky be a good girl and come here" I coo at her. Moving very slowly she goes to the carrier and yelps something. I slowly reach for her but she quickly turns and yelps. I grab her gently and placed her in the carrier. As I put it back down in its normal position I locked the door and got ready to go to the vet.

Hello readers and or fans of this story I'm so sorry for the long pauses my life has been rough lately. As for the webtoon it is still in production I have not stopped working on it but along with the time it takes money is also relevant. If you would like to support us on this adventure that would be amazing. Every penny counts. Please don't feel obligated just spitting it out there. You will get exclusive assess to the webtoon and different stories I'm working on. I'm sorry this chapter is short.

If you would like to support please go to my patron @ Mcat Rickster    Link will be on my page under conversations.

Ko-fi is Mcat    Link will be on my page under conversations