6

Clover POV

"Eren I'm scared"
"Me to come here"
"Ok" I walk to Eren. And for the second time he wrapped his arms around me.
"Clover I- I don't know what will happen but I do know that I'm glad it will be with you. Clover I have something to tell you, I've had a crush on you for 2 years. I don't expect you to like me back but I thought you should know"
"......................"
Eren lets me go.
"Eren.... I um I actually um well I like you too. I was going to tell you at the mall before this whole thing"
"Really"
"Y-Yes I'm sorry I wish I told you sooner"
"It's ok clover I know know and we will get though this together"
"Thanks Eren"
The box suddenly opens. Eren and I used our hands to shield our eyes from the sudden light. Once my eyes adjusted Eren and I got picked up by a creature. A thing got clipped around our necks with I suddenly realized it was a collar. We were then placed in the box again.
"What's happing Eren"
"I'm not sure but I have an idea"
"Oh god please do t tell me"
"I think we are pets"
"Shit shit shit shit we are humans not pets, fuck what's going to happen"
"Shh it's ok clover I promise I'll let nothing happen to you" Eren hugged me. He's so warm. The box started to move sending us to the ground.
"Eren" I clung onto him for dear life.
"Shh it's ok. It looks like we are just moving for now we are safe ok"
"Ok"

Carlo POV

"I can't wait to get these little ones home"
"I'm so happy for you, when Mcat brings ours home tonight I'll take pictures and send them to you"
"Sounds good"
"Oh we should totally have a play date for them. It would be good for them to interact with others besides one another"
"Yes that's a great idea"
Caleb and I walked to my house.
"I'm so excited to get them settled. Do you mind helping me"
"I would love to help you let's go"
Caleb dragged me into my house and into my extra room. We started setting up the pets things. 2 beds in the corner of the room. Food and water dishes and things in the opposite corner. Their playhouse in the middle between their beds and dishes. Took out the leashes and harnesses and hung them on a wall clip. The next thing we placed is the box and their fur covers inside. I placed it at the end of the beds. After that I took out some toys. There where some stuffed toys and some wax sticks and paper. Those are the most popular according to Mcat. I placed them on a small table I got. I also set up some chairs and a couch. Once the room what set up I open the box. I looked inside to see them holding one another. It was so cute!
"Caleb look they are holding one another" Caleb rushed over and looked inside the box.
"They are so cute but you should pick them up and take them out we can't keep the box here forever. Also they might have to use the bathroom they say they have to go every 3 hours"
"Good point"
I pick them up still clinging to each other. I walked to the bathroom and placed them down on a pad. I hope this works. Caleb and I still need to set up the bathroom stuff so they could do their business. They did t seem to understand.
"Come on guys don't you need to use the bathroom"
They just stared at me sky more scared. I tried again and again. Finally they understood and Thor faces got red.
"Hey are they ok why are their faces red"
"Yes I think they are blushing, it's so cute"
"Awww"