26

Carlo POV
I watched as the doctor poked and proved sky to see if she had an infection. Poor girl she must be to stressed out.
"She doesn't have any visible infections"
"Good"
"But we should do some more tests to figure out why she has this elevated count"
"Alright what kind of tests are we talking about"
"Well we need to do an ex-ray to see if she's hurt anywhere and we will take it from there"
"Alright"
I watched as the doctor took sky away.

Clover POV

Where to now?! Wasn't it enough! I had my blood drawn and then manhandled by what I assume is the doctor. I just want eren. why isn't he here with me? Why is this happing?! Oh! Maybe it's because Eren and I you know. Wait! Does that mean he saw us doing it. Gross and total invasion of privacy. Geez what more must they do to me. The doctor carried me into this room with a guest machine. It looked scary but familiar. Wait is that an ex ray machine! I don't have anything wrong with me! And won't the radiation hurt the baby. The doctor then put me on this paper like bed thing. I guess I have to lay down? The doctor then closed me inside this thing. I started to hear this humming sound. I guess he turned it on. After what seemed like forever I was taken out. Finally I needed to stretch. Soon enough I was picked back up and brought to my owner.

Carlo POV

"Well I found out what's wrong" the doctor said walking in with clover
"What's that?"
"She has a cyst on her left leg almost u see her kneecap"
"Is that bad? can we get it removed? Should we remove it?"
"Right now it's very small I would like to see her again in 2 weeks. If it gets bigger we will try to remove it. But right now it don't seem to be causing her any pain or discomfort. Keep and eye on her if she starts to show signs of favoring it being her in right away."
"Alright will do"
"Everything else is good and she's all set to go home"
"Thank you" I pick up clover and exist. Once I got to my car I set her on the passenger seat. I looked at the scared little human.
"Shh baby it's ok"
She was visibly shaking. I wish she could understand me. I buckle her in and set of toward home.

Sorry for the short chapter been working really hard on the webtoon and my actual job. Hope you enjoy