18

Carlo POV

I drove to the hospital and parked my car. I was so glad they can come home. I walked inside and went to the desk.
"Hello how can I help you" a women asked
"My names Carlo, I received a call that my pets Pinto and sky are ready to come home"
"Oh yes please take a seat I'll let the doctor know your here"
"Thank you" I say and walk over to a chair and sit down. I can't help but be nervous. Will they remember me? Will they still love me? Oh god what if they hate me!
"Carlo"
"Oh that's me sir"
"Great, please follow me"
I followed behind the doctor as he explained the home care of Sky and Pinto.
"Since there body's have been altered they may have PTSD. That means if they screech or do something really abnormal give them a treat. I'll give you a bag to take home. They might end up becoming closer to one another or farther apart so to the physical differences."

"Ok and what about breeding?"

"That might be effected but I'm not 100% sure since cases like this is extremely rare."

"Oh"

"Here they are. Do you have any further questions for me?"

"Nope that's it"

"Great well I hope you have a nice rest of your day and the nurse will discharge them and give you the treats"

Eren POV

I sit watching clover poke and gaw at her new features. I honestly don't know what to make of it, it all seems like a dream. I continue to watch her when the door opens. There was 2 creatures there. A nerse and our owner. Clover instinctively ran to the creature. I followed.

Carlo POV

"Awww what a good girl, did someone miss me?" I scooped Sky up in my arms. Once I did I noticed Pinto had followed her.

"You want up too buddy" I bent down and picked him up. He reached for Sky and I let him reach her and hug her. They really do bring me so much happiness.

"Sir are you ready?"

"Huh oh yes I am"

"Great follow me"

A/N sorry it was short but it's still something