17

Eren POV

Why does my head hurt. It's pounding and it feels like my skull is going to break. I look around to see I'm on a fluffy bed with a fluffy blanket surrounded by Machines. Where the hell am I?!

"Hello!"

No response. I'm all alone. That's when I noticed something is wrong. I used my fingers and felt in my mouth.

"Shit why the fuck to I hand fangs?!?!?!?"

The door opens and what I assume is a doctor walks in. It coos at me.

"Where is Clover!" I scream

I just get cooed more as a response. Great like they would help me. I am suddenly picked up.

"Hey put me down" I squirm in its grasp. It brings me to another room and puts me down. I look around the small white room and noticed clover sitting in the corner, at least I think it's Clover.

"C-Clover?"

Clover looks at me and I almost scream. She has cat like eyes and fangs.

"E-Eren is that you?!"

"Yes it's me what.... what happened to you?!"

"That what is like to know but about you"

"What do you mean?"

"Why the fuck do you have fangs and pointy ears"

"I don't know but it's ok I don't feel any

different, do you?"

"No I feel fine it's just shocking have you seen yourself in a mirror yet?"

"No I haven't"

"Go take a look there's one over there" she points to a mirror on the other side of the room. I slowly walk over and look at myself. I couldn't believe it.

"What have I become"

"Eren will we ever return back to normal?"

"I don't know but I'll still be here with you" I walk back to clover and look her in the eyes. "Clover listen, this is who we are now. I don't know if we will ever change back but we will make it though this." I lean in and kiss clover.

Clover POV

He he kissed me. It made me feel much calmer.

"Thanks"

I hope our owner comes picks us up soon. I cling to Eren to scared to explore the room.

"Eren I want to go home. I want our owner to come and take us home"

"I know me too"

I hug Eren and cry. I recalled wanted to go to bed.

Carlo POV

My phone rang and I immediately picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Carlo?"

"Yes"

"Hello this Stacy from the clinic, Pinto and Sky are ready to be discharged"

"Oh that's great I'll be there as soon as I can" I hung up and got ready to go. Yes it's about time I missed then so much.