Chapter Thirteen

Katy's POV

I held my ground as my body shook with pure anger and hatred. The two people who made me: rejected me and gave me away, because once again I was the second choice. "Dear Katalin." The women who meant nothing to me whispered as tears freely fell from her eyes. "KATY!" I growled. "Sis just hear them out." Kevin said as he placed a hand on my shoulder. "Don't touch me." I growled as I slapped his hand away. "Oh and get this through your thick head.. I am NOT your sister." I added. Kevin growled with hurt all over his face. "Oh and as for you two, you are not my parents. You gave me away: do you have any idea of how much I went through? I hate you all." I said while pointing to my so called 'family'.

Kevin stood in front of the door blocking me from getting out. That was not helping my angry wolf. "Move." I said through gritted teeth. "I can't, you have to listen to them." Kevin pleaded. "I will NOT hesitate to rip you away from the door if you don't move." I said ever so viciously. 

'Katy just listen.' A voice in my head spoke; it was weird because it wasn't Alyssa. 'Who are you?' I asked. 'You'll find out very soon.' He or she or the thing stated and left. I sighed "Fine." I replied: I turned around to face my 'parents'. I cocked an eyebrow at them whilst waiting impatiently for answers.

"Well?" I asked. The women sighed. "I'm Atlanta and this is Torent we're your real parents. Kevin who you clearly know is your brother and you my daughter are Katalin." Atlanta spoke softly as more tears rushed out of her eyes. Torent pulled her into his chest and she sobbed into his shirt. Why can't I find someone who will love me like that: why must you complicate my life so much Moon Goddess? I was at a loss of words I honestly didn't know how to respond. 

"Why did you sell me?" I finally managed to choke out. "We didn't sell you, yes we gave you away but we had our reasons." Torent explained. "Oh really? Explain to me why anyone would want to give away there 'daughter'?" I spat at Torent, the hurt and sadness was clear on his face. "Katalin we didn't have a choice. You are the elemental wolf; you control every element there is: Fire, Water, Earth, Air and Spirit. When you were born you were simply to powerful, we couldn't control you. So we sent you to your grandmothers house: we thought she could raise you and then on your 12 birthday she'd bring you back to us. Sadly a bunch of rouges came and killed her once they found out she was both the Royal Wolf and Elemental wolf. Her powers drifted from her into you; they didn't know about it so they left you there. Your mother and I came to visit one day but we found you laying on the ground next to your grandmothers dead body. We took you away and we handed you to Daniel and Mariah. They were the first wolves we found so we didn't have a choice. They looked like good people so we gave you to them. You haven't received your elemental gifts yet: you will receive them why you first touch Kevin: his wolf activates your elemental powers. You two are twins, his wolf is like your other half but not in the mate way." Torent finished his sob story. 

"So you gave me away because you to couldn't look after me?" I received no response which was actually my response: it was all true. "Great that's just fucking great. I got abused and treated like the pack slave for years, while you guys were here being the family that you are. WELL DONE! You know what screw you. I hate you, I went through so much just because you two couldn't take care of me. To be honest with you: I have gotten rejected so many times that now it just feels natural. I feel nothing but hatred towards every one of you. The definition of Rejection is Katy Rose: which by the way is my name." I spat out every word. I pushed Kevin out of the way. I could feel an energy of power rushing through my body, time for  my elements to kick in. I gave them one last look. There hurt faces said it all. I stormed out of the room and out of 'there' kingdom and ran. 

Drew's POV

"Beth I'm sorry I can't be with you. I need Katy." I stated apologetically. "Y-your rejecting me?" She sounded so broken. "I'm sorry. I Drew Stone reject you Beth Talter as my mate." I whispered. Beth whimpered and ran away from me. I could feel the bond breaking, but at that point all I wanted was to hold Katy: nothing else mattered. 'Katy? Please pick up.' I mind-linked. 'Drew?' Katy replied. 'Oh my gosh are you ok? Where are you? I rejected my mate.' I rushed everything out at once. 'YOU WHAT!' Her voice boomed in my head. 'Katy I told you that I'd love you and never leave you, I'm not going to break it. I've waited my whole life to be with you, I'm not giving up on you, on us.' I stated. I then felt Katy break the link, I was left in the woods by myself. 

Katy's POV

Drew the man that meant everything to me rejected his mate for me. How could I be so selfish: as much as I love Drew, I know what it feels like to be rejected and I can't let him make the biggest mistake of his life. My life is a mess and him being in my life would just mess up his. I have to let him go. I may have found out the truth and man the truth hurt like a bitch but the truth is the truth, and who knows maybe I'm just destined to live the life of rejection. Maybe the Moon Goddess planned it all out, you know what they say: 'When one door closes, another opens.' 

_______

Drew is my favourite character no doubt, he's so loyal and sweet. <3

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential