Chapter Thirty-Four

Katy's POV

"Katy?" Cal called

"Yes Cal?

"I just got word from the rouges, there standing down there attack. Every rogue is standing down and so is Drew's mate. However Leah isn't." He sighed in discomfort.

"I'm sorry Cal I know she's your mate." I said placing a hand on his shoulder.

"It's fine." He shrugged my hand off and walked away.

I sighed heavily, I wish there was something I could do. Anything, I know what it feels like to be rejected by your own mate; no one should have to go through it.

"Why are you thinking so hard about it?" I heard Jeremy's voice from behind me. I turned around to she he was leaning against the frame of the door. There was a slight smirk on his face.

"I feel bad." I shrugged. "I know what it likes to loose a mate. I also know what it's like to be rejected in general. No one should have to go through it. I was lucky enough to get a 4th chance, he hasn't even had his first."

"Cal and I are best friends; we're basically brothers, I know for a fact that he never loved her.."

"Yeah, but he should at least get a chance at love. I know the opposite of being and feeling loved. It's a shit feeling, beyond shit actually. 'Shit' is an understatement." I chuckled sarcastically.

"He'll get his chance, don't worry. The moon goddess has everything planned out." Jeremy placed a small smile on his lips.

"I know." I said under my breathe.

"Now come on, I'm hungry.. Wanna make me a sandwich?" He asked hopefully. He was such a little kid sometimes, I liked Jeremy. It was people like that, that I loved. In the worst moods they can make you smile and laugh.

"Depends what's in it for me?" I remarked.

"My life long supply of friendship." A smirk was plastered on his face, boy I could slap that smirk right off.

"Make it yourself." I replied, chuckling aloud.

"Oh come Katy, just 4 ham and cheese sandwiches? Please?!" Jeremy begged like the little kid he is.

"Ugh fine." I gave in to his demands.

"YOUR THE BEST!" He yelled, pulling me into a bear hug. I returned the hug.

"I know man, you don't need to yell." I chuckled at my joke. Get it because we're werewolves we can already hear, you know without the yelling. Jeremy pulled away and gave me a questioning look.

"I thought it was funny." I shrugged.

"100% not funny." Jeremy scrunched his nose.

"Whatever." I playfully rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen with Jeremy trailing behind me.

Jeremy sat himself on the island chairs, whist I opened the fridge and bought out the ham and cheese. I grabbed come bread and got to work.

"So you excited about finding your mate?" I questioned breaking the silence.

"Yes! I can't wait." His eyes twinkled at the thought of his mate. "I just want to find her already." He sighed.

"All in good time." I playfully winked, which caused Jeremy to chuckle.

I was about to open my mouth and speak when Jordan came into the room.

"Hey princess." He said and pecked my lips

"Hey." I smiled in content. My stomach fluttered every time I look at him. I just, I feel so complete when I'm around him. Like I can do anything and everything in the world.

"Well I feel like I can concur the world with you by my side." Jordan said as he snaked an arm around my waist, and put his face into the crook of my neck to breath in my scent.

"You heard that?" I whispered.

"I'm your mate sweetheart." Was all he said. Jeremy cleared his throat in discomfort.

"Sorry Jeremy." I said chuckling.

"Yeah yeah. I'm gonna go do something that doesn't involve people being all mushy and stuff." Jeremy said shaking his head and walking out of the kitchen.

"I'm going to bag the shit out of his whipped ass once he finds his mate." I chuckled.

"You do that princess." He said kissing my cheek. He positioned himself so that he was facing me, rather then being next to me. Jordan's arms were still firmly wrapped around my waist; whilst mine snaked around his neck. "Let's have a date night. Just you and I."

I kissed him personality, hoping that he would realise that it was a yes.

"I'll take that as a yes." He smirked cockily.

"Getting cocky are we?" I said smirking, his smirk simply grew wider. "What should I wear? What time?" I questioned.

"Casual and we'll leave at 6." Jordan replied excitedly.

"I love you, don't ever forget that." I said getting serious.

"I would never forget that, because I love you way more my princess." He replied, becoming equally as serious. I pulled Jordan into a bone crushing hug. He's everything I've ever wanted.

"Mark me." I whispered in his ears.

"Really?" He beamed like a little kid at a candy store.

"Of course." I smiled.

Wasting no time, he crashed him lips to mine. It was fast and intense but at the same time loving and passionate. Jordan pulled away from my lips and kissed my jaw line, working his way down my neck. He kissed, licked and sucked. He reached just above my collar bone and I felt him sink his teeth. I whimpered at the pain, Jordan licked the mark and a way of energy and pleasure shot through my body.

"All mine now princess. There's no going back." Jordan smiled.

"Would never want to go back. My life is where ever you are. You're all I'll ever need to live happily. We'll have our happily ever after, I'm sure of it." I smiled back. "I know I've said this but I love you." I meant it, I love Jordan with everything I have in me.

"I love you most thought." I chuckled at his childish side.

_____

I'm so tired.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential