Chapter Fifteen

Katy's POV

I dragged Drew's hand and walked at a fast pace; hoping to avoid Kevin, Torent and Atlanta. "What was that all about?" Drew asked, I was phased by the question, then again he wasn't there when I found out the truth about my 'family'. "My biological family." I breathed out, suddenly I felt my pace slowing down. I stopped and Drew stopped directly in front of me. "I am the elemental wolf and the royal wolf. I control everything, I am also the protecter of werewolves." I sighed and took a deep breathe before continuing. "They gave me away when I was young because I was to powerful, or so they say. My grandma Eliza was the Royal wolf and elemental wolf before me, I started of by living with her; unfortunately rouges found her and killed her, so her powers were passed to me. The rouges didn't know that though. One day my parents and brother came to visit and they found me and gave me to Daniel and Mariah, because they were the first people they found." I said trying to hold back the tears that were threatening to fall free.

Drew hadn't said a word, he simply just wrapped his arms around my waist, I wrapped mine around his torso and rested my head on his hard but soft and masculine chest. "I'm so sorry you had to go through all of that. I'll never leave you and baby I'm going to help you in anyway that I can. I promise." Drew spoke into my ear: his words sent shivers down my spine. "I love you." I whispered. "Not nearly as much as I love you." Drew said in awe. 

Kevin's POV

I watched my sister leave me for the guy. Hurt crossed my whole body. I wish she would just accept that I'm her brother. She's my twin sister, our wolf bonds are so strong that we simply can't survive without each other. "What do I do?" I mumbled to myself. I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder. I knew it was my mother: her motherly touch always made me feel better. "What do I do mum?" I asked as tear spilled my eyes. "I don't know." She replied. I gasped at her words, i never ever heard my mother say 'I don't know'. She had always had an answer for everything. Then again her own daughter just flipped her of. Katalin made it clear; she doesn't want us as her family. There's only so much we can control, no matter what she'll always be the strongest wolf: physically speaking. Mentally I'm not so sure. She must be broken, all the pain she felt, I felt it all to. The crying, the dying.. the everything. 

Katy's POV

"Drew I don't know what I want.. I mean I came looking for answers, but now I don't know what answers I came to find. It's like writing a book: having a writers block. Or in my case a emotional and mental block." I sighed. "Maybe we should head back to the pack. We can rest there and it'll give you time to decide what you want, besides Ashton's probably missing you." Drew had a point. My poor baby, Ashton must be torn. How could I have been so selfish. Ashton just lost his 'adoptive' father and then his 'adoptive' mother just left him. So much for I'll be back in 2 months. I mentally laughed at myself. "Well what are we waiting for.. let's go." Was the last thing I said before I shifted into my multicoloured wolf. 

I sprinted through the woods, with Drew right by my side. It felt so good to be free, it felt so good to just run. 'Katy, were almost at the clearing and once we get there we'll only have 20 minutes left to run until were back on the packs territory.' Drew's voice rang in my head. 'Sounds good.' I replied and pushed myself to run harder.

40 minutes later:

I stared at the pack house that I was about to enter. "Ready?" Drew asked as he took his hand in mine. I nodded and began walking up the stairs. I stood in front of the door, ready to push it open. I don't understand why I'm so nervous, just something about the house makes me nervous; and not in the good way. I pushed both doors open, no one was there. "Where is everyone?" I heard Drew mumble to himself. "I can't fully pick up anyones scent, it's very light." I stated as I walked towards the kitchen. "Do you think L-" I knew what Drew was going to say, and before he could say it I cut him off. "No, it can't be." I stated refusing to believe it. "Let's go check the other 3 floors." Drew led the way. 

As soon as I reached the first floor, I could feel tears slipping from my eyes, blood everywhere. It led to one of the bedrooms. "D-Drew." I stuttered. I grabbed his arm for comfort. "Hey it's ok baby, we'll get to the bottom of this." Drew said while rubbing my arm up and down. The pack that re-built me; that taught me how to fight and love. My family could all be hurt or worse killed. Drew and I walked towards where the blood was coming from. I heard quite sobs, I sniffed the air to see what was wrong... "Ashton.." I whispered. I ran to the bathroom, there was my little man crying in the corner. Ashton hadn't even seen me yet. "P-please don't hurt m-me." My baby stuttered. "I would never hurt you baby." I said softly and got on my knees, waiting for Ash to turn around. "M-mummy? MUMMY!" He ran into my arms faster then I'd ever seen any kid. "It's ok baby, your safe now." I cooed in his ear. I stroked the back of his head, trying to calm him; soft sobs still escaping his lips. "No hug for me?" Drew spoke from behind us. "Daddy!" Ashton ran out of my arms and into Drew's arms. Drew picked him up and held Ashton close to him. Making sure not to let go. 

My mind was everywhere.. where is my family? What happened in here? The Midnight Moon pack is one of the strongest packs in the US, who could possibly bring us down? 

_______

Sorry for the last update.

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE
- Strictly Confidential