Epilogue

Katy's POV

It's funny what they say. One night can change your life. That one night changed mind. Jordan and I are finally having a pup of our own. I'm 3 months in and only have 3 months to go.

I couldn't be happier. Ashton was super excited to finally have a baby sister. Julie however sits in her room and cries over the grief of her mother. Jordan tries to talk to Julie but Jordan and I both know once Julie's older she'll leave us and find her own life. It's just a matter of her growing up, not that Ashton and I are complaining.

Turns out I did get my happily ever after. A perfect mate, a wonderful son and a yet to be born baby girl, who's name is going to be Abigail.

I'm still the Royal Wolf, just with a lot less responsibilities, my powers will shift into abigail once she's born and I couldn't be happier about it. At least her childhood will be honest, and Jordan, Ashton and I will get to be there to witness it all. Her first steps, her first words and first everything; well maybe not everything..

Life couldn't be more perfect

_____

I would just like to thank those who have and will hopefully in the future read my book. Without your guys support I wouldn't be where I am with my writing. I love each and every one of you very much! THANK YOU ALL ONCE AGAIN!

My new book 'Caine's Love' check it out. The prologue will be published very soon. I love you all <3

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential